Travis

Re: New dates?
kurai
kurai Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 10:29 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
Travis are a bit like chocolate - once you've had a little, you're left wanting more!!!!

I definitely agree!!!

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 10:52 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
And what about a date in France? Please? :)

YES, yes, pleeeeease come back to France!!! I don't want to have to trek back to the UK again for a gig, something closer to home would be nice. I know a lovely town, LYON, which would be perfect for a future venue *wink*

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 11:05 AM Quote
deebee wrote:

YES, yes, pleeeeease come back to France!!! I don't want to have to trek back to the UK again for a gig, something closer to home would be nice. I know a lovely town, LYON, which would be perfect for a future venue *wink*

I have to back you up on that Debbie! LYON would be the perfect place for a show! We have some really cool venues! I would still travel to Paris or elsewhere though, but Lyon would be great. Didn't Fran say something about playing places they've never played before? ;-)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 7:41 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
deebee wrote:

I have to back you up on that Debbie! LYON would be the perfect place for a show! We have some really cool venues! I would still travel to Paris or elsewhere though, but Lyon would be great. Didn't Fran say something about playing places they've never played before? ;-)

It would be a new discovery for them - makes a change from Paris - surely they know that city well enough by now, LOL!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:00 PM