AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Now you've got him started, LOL

hahahaha!

Re: i kinda hate myself for liking...
Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
I have a challenge for Esteban while he's insulting our music: Write a song, find a band who are good at playing their instruments, sing the song while playing guitar, release it and see how many like you.

I'm not interested in being in a band though. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about a band or an artist does it?

Frankly, that's a fucking ridiculous argument.

Stroll on.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Fucking Scissor Sisters as well, in the same thread.

Might as well rename this thread 'Artists/Bands that Stephen wants to set on fire'

Both Stevens !!!

Dubz
Nemo me impune lacessit

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Oh that makes me laugh. How do you feel about Nickelback? (AKA the bane of my exsistence)

haha...they make me Anti-Canada!...even more than Avril Lavigne does!

I thought her on the music channel again yesterday, she was singing girlfriend in a different video with a woman rapper, didn't see how it was different turned it over :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
I have a challenge for Esteban while he's insulting our music: Write a song, find a band who are good at playing their instruments, sing the song while playing guitar, release it and see how many like you.

lulu we're all just messin'...everyone here respects ppl's taste in music...even if they tease a bit.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

I'm not interested in being in a band though. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about a band or an artist does it?

Stroll on.

Saying though some bands have talent hidden in them even if you hate them, can't bleeding stand Coldplay but they have a good singer and stuff

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Stroll on.

Saying though some bands have talent hidden in them even if you hate them, can't bleeding stand Coldplay but they have a good singer and stuff

I never denied anyone having talent, I just said I wanted to set them on fire.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

lulu we're all just messin'...everyone here respects ppl's taste in music...even if they tease a bit.

I know sometimes you have to hear my tone of voice to understand whether I'm annoyed, kidding, serious, but this is the interner so that can't really happen, sometimes I can't keep my yap shut! Sorry guys I have my reasons today been feeling like I could scream or cry for no reason I hate those days.

isma
isma Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Oh that makes me laugh. How do you feel about Nickelback? (AKA the bane of my exsistence)

Anti Canada ? Why ?
Oooh You should listen to Broken Social Scene , Feist or Stars ! Awesome canadian bands ! ;-)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

I know sometimes you have to hear my tone of voice to understand whether I'm annoyed, kidding, serious, but this is the interner so that can't really happen, sometimes I can't keep my yap shut! Sorry guys I have my reasons today been feeling like I could scream or cry for no reason I hate those days.

feel free to vent! :)

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Stroll on.

Ok just don't set Daniel Radcliffe on fire I wouldn't be able to take my mates reaction

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Stroll on.

Ok just don't set Daniel Radcliffe on fire I wouldn't be able to take my mates reaction

Is Daniel Radcliffe a band/artist?

feri
feri Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
A band can suck in your opinion but sometimes you can't deny they're talented

Just cus a band/artist is talented doesn't mean they are actually using their talent in their music. Why should you listen to a band that's not using their talent!? What a waste!

I liked Nelly Furtado a bit during her first and second album because she was different and her songs were real. I think she's talented, but she kinda sold out because her last album didn't do well, and now she's singing about the same old thing that everyone else is singing about.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
isma wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Anti Canada ? Why ?
Oooh You should listen to Broken Social Scene , Feist or Stars ! Awesome canadian bands ! ;-)

haha...i like feist...and i just remembered the arcade fire are canadian so i'm back to neutral! haha

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
Ay Ay Ay Calm Down, Calm Down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/images/2005/01/31/voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

Dubz
Nemo me impune lacessit

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:56 AM