Travis

i kinda hate myself for liking...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
the new Linkin Park songs i've heard...especially the latest one.."shadow of the day"...at least they've gone away from the rap/rock thing (best to leave that kind of thing to Kid Rock! haha)...it seems like it at least....blast that Mike Shinoda for being cute! ;P

Re: i kinda hate myself for liking...
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
the new Linkin Park songs i've heard...especially the latest one.."shadow of the day"...at least they've gone away from the rap/rock thing (best to leave that kind of thing to Kid Rock! haha)...it seems like it at least....blast that Mike Shinoda for being cute! ;P

Never hate yourself for liking songs, your music taste, can't help it, I love Mika, nelly furtardo, arctic monkeys, but as well I love Travis just as much

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
haha...i am pretty much over my linkin park phase! haha yes i had one the last year of high school. those were different days friends...dark times! haha....arctic monkeys are a no-no?? i liked their one cd....hmmm...interesting.

...p.s. is it still safe to mention Mika?? haha I know the boys go on rants when he's mentioned! ;P

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
If I liked Mika I think I'd more than hate myself, to be honest.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
Don't really care, mika makes me smile, ooooh and how could I forget the Scissor Sisters, can't help what my ears like

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
lol...i don't think that describes how i feel towards the new linkin park then...but i think my like for 'junior senior' goes in that category! haha :X

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
Fucking Scissor Sisters as well, in the same thread.

Might as well rename this thread 'Artists/Bands that Stephen wants to set on fire'

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:31 PM Quote
ooh i want to throw some people in then....like evanescence! and plain white t's with that effing delilah song.

EDIT: ...and fall out boy!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:31 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Fucking Scissor Sisters as well, in the same thread.

Might as well rename this thread 'Artists/Bands that Stephen wants to set on fire'

Oh no you didn't!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:32 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

Oh that makes me laugh. How do you feel about Nickelback? (AKA the bane of my exsistence)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:33 PM Quote
Now you've got him started, LOL

But i think there is no shame in liking linkin park, at least the guy can sing:) (live that is)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:36 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Now you've got him started, LOL

But i think there is no shame in liking linkin park, at least the guy can sing:) (live that is)

i like the "rapper" one though! hahaha...i am my own worst enemy it seems! haha....oh i thought of two other bands to add to Esteban's bonfires: System of a Down and Korn! and pretty much any death metal band my little sister listens to all damn day! haha

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
A band can suck in your opinion but sometimes you can't deny they're talented

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Oh that makes me laugh. How do you feel about Nickelback? (AKA the bane of my exsistence)

haha...they make me Anti-Canada!...even more than Avril Lavigne does!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
I have a challenge for Esteban while he's insulting our music: Write a song, find a band who are good at playing their instruments, sing the song while playing guitar, release it and see how many like you.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:33 PM