Travis

Is it possible to be...
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 5:55 AM Quote
this um...dumb? Heard they knew the questions ahead of time too. This poor girl. It's a good laugh though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

EDIT: Oops! I just saw that Megg_inc already posted this. So sorry for the repeat. I just barely saw this tonight and couldn't stop laughing! What's scary is people like her vote!

Re: Is it possible to be...
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:30 AM Quote
Yup it was posted before, yet it is nonetheless frightening the second time around.

feri
feri Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:37 AM Quote
Yeah I posted this too in the stupid things said thread or whatever. It's even more annoying how she came on the Today's Show and made excuses saying she froze, didn't hear the whole question. Please, like I believe that......

I bet she's one of the ones who can't spot USA on a map, and I guess people like her are the ones who vote for George Bush:S

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 7:01 AM Quote
feri wrote:
Yeah I posted this too in the stupid things said thread or whatever. It's even more annoying how she came on the Today's Show and made excuses saying she froze, didn't hear the whole question. Please, like I believe that......

I bet she's one of the ones who can't spot USA on a map, and I guess people like her are the ones who vote for George Bush:S

Yeah, even if she really heard that question wrong...she still made no sense at all. And you know with maps... there is a serious shortage going on. LOL! It's a real problem. And what does "the Iraq" and "South Africa" have to do with it? Are they to be blamed for our map shortage? Let's go to war with South Africa too! hmmm....maybe that's the real reason for the war with Iraq...map shortage!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 2:02 PM Quote
Well the question in itself is stupid too....what can you answer anyway ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 2:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

that all you wanna do is RAWK !

Andrew
Andrew Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 12:58 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

That a fifth of Americans aren't aware there's a world beyond the border

Katherine
Katherine Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:05 AM Quote
I caught her on the Today show this morning.

Good lord, she is dumber than a rock!

They asked her to have a second go at the question and her response was something along the lines of calling the statistics bunk, but even so, more funding needs to go to education.

A real smart cookie there....

isma
isma Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:11 AM Quote
Katherine wrote:
I caught her on the Today show this morning.

Good lord, she is dumber than a rock!

They asked her to have a second go at the question and her response was something along the lines of calling the statistics bunk, but even so, more funding needs to go to education.

A real smart cookie there....

*off to topic*

Hey Katherine . Nice to see ya around!

How have things been in your world ?

Katherine
Katherine Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
Busy!

I graduated uni and transitioned to a new job at the same desk! Now I'm in bed at Grandmother hours.

How've you been?!

isma
isma Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:21 AM Quote
Boring and quite busy too!

Oh well i had a sad life these last two months..Was working all the days . I'm gonna start uni in Sep' and i found a new job for the year .
My life is exciting .

Hey Conragts for your job!

Katherine
Katherine Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:31 AM Quote
Thanks! Its the same job I had, only with more Hours, more $$$, and nice things like Benefits. Actually, more $$$ than I need... so hopefully I can get to Europe next summer.

Yay on you starting uni! And your job for the year! What will you be doing?

isma
isma Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 1:43 AM Quote
Thanks! I'm gonna work in a Pub . Worked there the last year I love this place! quite cool & lovely..and I've the best boss ever . Yes.It's real!

Ooh Cool . More $$$ is always very nice! . You should come in France and mostly in Lille . ;-)

EDIT : I'm off . Night Katherine!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:13 PM