Travis

Re: Arseholes!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 1:17 AM Quote
Sorry to bring this back to the top, but i missed it earlier (see, even i've been put off by what's been on here lately!). I agree with what's been said and would back any movement to banish all the shite, boring, go nowhere threads of the board

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 3:58 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
If the 'listening' thread is going, then so is the word association thread. Have you SEEN some of the posts on there?

Sigmund would have bloody field day

EDIT: new game: sabotaging word association!

What's happening? Didn't know I should have asked you guys for an approval before opening a thread. It's just for fun. Just a messageboard. You don't have to read every single thread. See, I really don't.
Take a deep breath and relax! :-P

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:08 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Sorry to bring this back to the top, but i missed it earlier (see, even i've been put off by what's been on here lately!). I agree with what's been said and would back any movement to banish all the shite, boring, go nowhere threads of the board

unfortunately thats most of them then

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:08 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:08 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

What's happening? Didn't know I should have asked you guys for an approval before opening a thread. It's just for fun. Just a messageboard. You don't have to read every single thread. See, I really don't.

relax, take it easy

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:10 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

How about all the a-holes that double post?? : O

; )

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:25 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

relax, take it easy

Behave and stop salivating!! ;-)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:27 PM Quote

me ?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

me ?

Just joking. I thought you started your fantasies on about Mika. :-P

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
If the 'listening' thread is going, then so is the word association thread. Have you SEEN some of the posts on there?

Sigmund would have bloody field day

EDIT: new game: sabotaging word association!

and your about to winning me on the longest thread! damn it! lol

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 2:43 AM Quote
this thread is nothing compared to that thread. haha.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 6:58 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Seems to be that way of late anyway. Wait a minute... did i just agree with you??? That's gota be a first!! haha

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Seems to be that way of late anyway. Wait a minute... did i just agree with you??? That's gota be a first!! haha

Then at least something good came out of it:P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Then at least something good came out of it:P

Typical Sanne- always finding the good in everything ;)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times BST Current Time 1:20 PM