Travis

Re: Hurry and tell us already!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
I keep seeing more and more dates being added to Travis's tour lineup, and I can't wait until they announce their California dates/the rest of the U.S. dates! Do my fellow Californians feel me or whattttt

Oi!! UK and Ireland are first- they've been in the States more recently than over here :P

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 8:16 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
haha...and you forget the west coast was totally neglected Austin!

Well they did a few shows there in the spring. So maybe it didn't get full-on love but there were some dates.

well then hurry and pour on the loving!!

meags
meags Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
Dun-dun-dunlop wrote:
meags wrote:
I hope they stop in Canada again, they only had one date here (Toronto) im not complaining or anything...I just hope they come back soon.

Well, when I met Fran at the Toronto gig, he said they're thinking about doing a full-on Canadian tour. He didn't say when or anything, but... I really hope they follow through with it!

YOUR KIDDING!!!!!!!! that would be awesome. I talked to Andy after the show and I asked him if they were coming back,he asked me what other cities I was close to so that gave me a glimmer of hope.
By the way, wasint that an amazing show?!?!?!?!?!

meags
meags Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:23 AM Quote
santiago wrote:
meags wrote:
I hope they stop in Canada again, they only had one date here (Toronto) im not complaining or anything...I just hope they come back soon.

I'll gladly complain on behalf of all Travis fans in Canada:P Canada is sooo starved of tours from all the good British bands. I wish Canadian bands didn't suck so much. They should have band exchanges (like student exchanges between schools) between bands from the UK and bands from Canada. Or I could just move to the UK.

Thanks for complaining on my behalf ;) its true. We dont have that many good bands...some but not many (unless you like Nickleback..ewwwww)

you going to V-fest next mnth????

santiago
santiago Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
meags wrote:
santiago wrote:
meags wrote:

I'll gladly complain on behalf of all Travis fans in Canada:P Canada is sooo starved of tours from all the good British bands. I wish Canadian bands didn't suck so much. They should have band exchanges (like student exchanges between schools) between bands from the UK and bands from Canada. Or I could just move to the UK.

Thanks for complaining on my behalf ;) its true. We dont have that many good bands...some but not many (unless you like Nickleback..ewwwww)

No problem, I don't mind being the Canadian-complaints-rep. No V-fest for me unfortunately:( Enjoy it if you're attending . . . it may be awhile till better shows are available!

meags
meags Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 3:33 AM Quote
santiago wrote:
meags wrote:
santiago wrote:
meags wrote:

No problem, I don't mind being the Canadian-complaints-rep. No V-fest for me unfortunately:( Enjoy it if you're attending . . . it may be awhile till better shows are available!

well I was hoping to go but all the hotels seem to be booked...will have to see, maybe there is a cardboard box kicking around downtown ;)

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 9:20 AM Quote
i check this site nearly 30 different times a day...aslfjweoifj

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
haha...and you forget the west coast was totally neglected Austin!

Well they did a few shows there in the spring. So maybe it didn't get full-on love but there were some dates.

LOL you and Els are haters! haha...it was *TWO dates!! (*i don't think coachella counts because the effing Rage reunion sold it out and not everyone was willing to get raped by scalpers hahaha)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

LOL you and Els are haters! haha...it was *TWO dates!! (*i don't think coachella counts because the effing Rage reunion sold it out and not everyone was willing to get raped by scalpers hahaha) [/quote]

Geez...touchy subject I guess!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

LOL you and Els are haters! haha...it was *TWO dates!! (*i don't think coachella counts because the effing Rage reunion sold it out and not everyone was willing to get raped by scalpers hahaha) [/quote]

sorry, Goose! I've gotta agree with Weirdmom and Els...two dates is more than most states got! :P

**runs away**

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

LOL you and Els are haters! haha...it was *TWO dates!! (*i don't think coachella counts because the effing Rage reunion sold it out and not everyone was willing to get raped by scalpers hahaha)

sorry, Goose! I've gotta agree with Weirdmom and Els...two dates is more than most states got! :P

**runs away** [/quote]

Hahaha... Oh Goosey, I'm not a hater! It's all love on the Travis mb!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
LOL! i stand by my statement!~ haters, the lot of you!~ hahaha ;P

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Geez...touchy subject I guess! [/quote]

haha Austin you know i'm teasin'! ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:59 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
haha Austin you know i'm teasin'! ;)

I know your frustration is fueled by your desire to see the lovely Travis and I was just teasing you back. : )

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 3:46 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yeah, my Travis themed dreams are becoming too much. I'M GOING CRAZY!

Had another dream.
They came over to my house and I cooked them eggs.
WHAT?!
It's killing me! Just tell us when you're coming.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:46 PM