Re: My Eyes video ON~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 3:08 AM Quote
that is hilarious! Dougie looks so hot!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 4:11 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
LMAO!! Yes, Anne, that dude WAS an "asshat". And I'm so happy we can talk about the video now!!!!!!

I LOVED IT! So freakin' hilarious! They're faces are great while on the slide! And I just want to know when we can buy the "BORN TO ROCK" T-shirts in the Wee store with "Travis" on the back?!

Glad you appreciate my use of "asshat". I love that word. Fran's "BORN TO ROCK" shirt is fantastic too.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 4:22 AM Quote
OMG!!!! OMG !!! SHEILA!!!! http://i14.tinypic.com/4kuk8c1.jpg
now finally we know, that they made up their troubles after all, and http://i18.tinypic.com/4u1o0mo.jpg the milkman becomes a nurse...a very happy ending for everyone even for douige lol.
Amazing amazing!! video! i laughed a lot and i've got my only "OMG face" lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 4:34 AM Quote
That was fan-bloody-tastic!
Neil was having way too much fun in the birth canal!
I love everyone's reference to Laurel Ave!
I love Fran's little wave to his kiddies at the end. And I agree, Dougie does look really good as the doc!

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 5:02 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
OMG!!!! OMG !!! SHEILA!!!! http://i14.tinypic.com/4kuk8c1.jpg
now finally we know, that they made up their troubles after all, and http://i18.tinypic.com/4u1o0mo.jpg the milkman becomes a nurse...a very happy ending for everyone even for douige lol.
Amazing amazing!! video! i laughed a lot and i've got my only "OMG face" lol

the new video is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! is the second part of "laurel ave" jajajajajajaa,Sheyla at least has 4 beautiful babies.......and the neighbor now is a nurse! OMG! jajajajajaajaja excellent job guys!! i love u!!!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 5:02 AM Quote
The taxi driving scene looks like the triple decker bus scene from Harry Potter film. Frannie gets squashed on all sides.
Love the new vid. haha...~~~~

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 5:20 AM Quote
LOL! oh that's classic!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 6:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

So a few weeks ago Nikki started a thread talking about the video and some butt nugget involved in the post-production posted an unauthorized video on You Tube showing them all going down a slide (it's the part where they're shooting out into the hall). TWT then took down the thread and asked all of us who had seen the video not to say anything.

I was quite pleased that everyone kept their mouth shut but now that we don't have to I want to say "YOU ARE AN ASSHAT" to whomever posted that video. I thought it was certainly authorized and felt so bad for the band that it wasn't.

LMAO!! Yes, Anne, that dude WAS an "asshat". And I'm so happy we can talk about the video now!!!!!!

Just wanted to third that asshat (must use that word more often...) I felt horrible because I was the one who posted the link to the youtube video, but I guess only a few of us saw it.

I absolutley LOVE the new video. It has to be my favorite by far. Neil as a nurse, haha. I can't believe someone guessed Andy as giving birth. I love all the waterslide action. Looks like it was a blast to film!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 8:26 AM Quote
Just watched it. So much better than the Selfish Jean video. Travis back to their brilliant best.

Oh i love Travis. :)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 8:48 AM Quote
hahahaha
it's soooo funny
doug looks so different muajajaja!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 9:29 AM Quote
I predicted 3 out of the 4 roles in this thread!

gladsadmad wrote:

gladsadmad Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:14 PM

coreywho wrote:
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but they were casting here in Orlando for the new music video. It is being filmed somewhere in Orlando tomorrow the day after their show at House of Blues. The casting called for people to play a nurse and several orderlies or hospital staff I think so there must be a medical theme. Maybe we will here more about this tonight at the show. So excited!

Thanks for the info!

Oh I know why it's based in a hospital for My Eyes. I reckon it's because the songs is about Fran's son Clay being born. I bet that it'll be based in the Maternity Ward.

I can see it now; Doctor Dougie with his stethoscope, Franny playing the anxious father, Andy the porter, Neil the Nurse...

I wish i'd placed a bet now.

3 out of 4 roles correct! Wow I just impressed myself.
I really should have guessed that Andy would be the Mum though.
He loves dressing up...

Very funny video. Love it. Well done Travis.

ps - How great does Doctor Dougie look with his stethoscope?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/11Eleven/Travis/myeyesdougie.jpg

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 9:42 AM Quote
WOW I love it!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:00 PM Quote

:O!
prophet!

http://i14.tinypic.com/4vi2u7n.jpg

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:03 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:

:O!
prophet!

Yes! Imagine my shock and delight when I watched the video for the first time. Love it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 2:33 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Just wanted to third that asshat (must use that word more often...) I felt horrible because I was the one who posted the link to the youtube video, but I guess only a few of us saw it.

I absolutley LOVE the new video. It has to be my favorite by far. Neil as a nurse, haha. I can't believe someone guessed Andy as giving birth. I love all the waterslide action. Looks like it was a blast to film!

I would have felt bad too but you didn't know that it wasn't authorized so it's not really your fault. It's good that they caught it so only a few of us saw it.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:21 PM