Travis

still no Selfish Jean! :-(
Trixi
Trixi Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 9:23 AM Quote
The SJ-single was supposed to come out yesterday here in Germany so I just went the the Media Markt to get it but...NOO! No Selfish Jean yet, and the seller said he can't find anything about it in the computer, probably won't be released here at all. Great, I guess I'm gonna have to order it from the wee store now along with the My Eyes single as soon as it comes out.:-/

btw. I think this is it - I'm going OLD! *lol* I just bought a package of batteries and when I was supposed to pay I clamped my wallet under my arm to have both hands clear to seach my bag for my wallet and got all panic because I couldn't find it. That cashier must have thought "What the heck is wrong with this woman?!"
*D'oh!*

Re: still no Selfish Jean! :-(
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:35 PM Quote
LOL!
I know, I know... It's tragic when you can't find your wallet but... LOL! XD
I'm sorry for SJ... I'm in Italy, And I can't find Good Feelings and The Man Who...
I can totally understand you. Trust Me.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 2:26 PM Quote
Lol! That's not age, i've done that before. I took my phone out of my pocket, put it in my other pocket, then checked to see if my phone was there and i went "Oh god what have i done with it?" Haha

JimmyDean
JimmyDean Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 5:49 PM Quote
What's up with germany ? I have the same problem with the new Garbage-Single...

Coldplayer
Coldplayer Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 7:28 PM Quote
Bad news for all German Travis fans: According to the following website, 'Selfish Jean' will only be released as a digital single...
http://www.musicbeat.de/?http://www.musicbeat.de/review.php?id=4976/

Trixi
Trixi Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:10 AM Quote
Coldplayer wrote:
Bad news for all German Travis fans: According to the following website, 'Selfish Jean' will only be released as a digital single...
http://www.musicbeat.de/?http://www.musicbeat.de/review.php?id=4976/

digital single, pff...that sucks!
Thanks for the info though.

haha Paul, well I'm relieved then since you're still 10 years younger than me ;-P

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 7:25 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lol! That's not age, i've done that before. I took my phone out of my pocket, put it in my other pocket, then checked to see if my phone was there and i went "Oh god what have i done with it?" Haha

Sunglasses on the top of the head is always a good one. Or since I'm a swimmer I always do that with my goggles. And then freak out because I am about to race and I have no idea where my goggles are.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 7:34 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Sunglasses on the top of the head is always a good one. Or since I'm a swimmer I always do that with my goggles. And then freak out because I am about to race and I have no idea where my goggles are.

I locked my fiance in the house on Thursday. I had gone to work in the morning and locked the door with his set of keys and shoved them in my bag. He had been trying to find the keys so he could leave for work and they were no-where to be found!

kurai
kurai Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:10 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
The SJ-single was supposed to come out yesterday here in Germany so I just went the the Media Markt to get it but...NOO! No Selfish Jean yet, and the seller said he can't find anything about it in the computer, probably won't be released here at all. Great, I guess I'm gonna have to order it from the wee store now along with the My Eyes single as soon as it comes out.:-/

btw. I think this is it - I'm going OLD! *lol* I just bought a package of batteries and when I was supposed to pay I clamped my wallet under my arm to have both hands clear to seach my bag for my wallet and got all panic because I couldn't find it. That cashier must have thought "What the heck is wrong with this woman?!"
*D'oh!*

Hi Trixi
I had the same problem (had to travel to London to get the Selfish Jean Single *g*).
I thought I was going crazy in Germany, because I had the same problem before with the Closer Single.
And by the way does anybody know, if it´s possible to by the other singles from Travis anywhere in Germany?
I really hope it will be different with the My Eyes Single, but I am afraid I´ll have to travel to London again ;)

And about the story with your wallet ;) - same thing happens to me everytime I want to pay something, ´cause I always manage to hide my wallet at the bottom of my rucksack. It´s like magic *lol*

Hope you´ll have a great day !
(and maybe you´ll find the Single somewhere - that often happens when you are´nt looking for it anymore (it´s ironic))

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:45 AM