Travis

Re: If you were to get a tattoo what would it be?
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
not really a problem for me, as I'm never getting a tattoo ;) I think they won't do it because it increases the chances of infection or something... I have no idea.

Well I'm glad you don't feel like you're missing out. That's really interesting to me. Perhaps if it's a really recent tattoo (and who is getting a tattoo while they're pregnant?!?) I could see about an infection but otherwise I don't get it. I had my two babies without an epidural or tattoos so I'm good too. : )

Re: You guys rock
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
there are a couple of assholes, especially this guy named Dubz but all in all it's ok.

hahahahaha, I know you lurve me really :p

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
Hey it got hi jacked

someone get a flower in a window tat was what I OG wrote

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Popped up under my name in the You Guys Rock Thread...

Feckin' Gremlins

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
this is cool , wish I could find a bigger pic

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/orgy_photo/3220199125.jpg

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
[quote="flower_in_the_window"] http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1410/1070455372_5453d6b30e.jpg
This is the closest i'll ever get to a Travis one - old logo, with no "T"!!!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:14 PM Quote
I will never, ever get a tattoo, I think once they're there, they're there, I like the stars but not for me. It doesn't help I'm petrified of needles..................................

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
mmm...It would be a fairy or maybe some leaves
behind my ear...
http://i16.tinypic.com/67gvjmc.jpg
I don't think I'll get a tattoo anyway

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
feri wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I think if i was to get a tatoo, and they're really not for me at all, it'd probably be the red star with the T in it.

But i'm never getting a tatoo or a piercing. Ever

Wow, that's a first. Why?

I just think it'd be something i'd regret when i'm older. It's not like a haircut or an item of clothing that you can look back on and go "oh what was i thinking!". It'd be there forever. Just don't think it's for me :)

dee
dee Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
mmm...It would be a fairy or maybe some leaves
behind my ear...
http://i16.tinypic.com/67gvjmc.jpg
I don't think I'll get a tattoo anyway

the coolest tattoo i've ever seen in real life was a girl who had a creeping ivy tattoo around her ear.
it was deadly because if she didn't want it seen she just left her hair down.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
feri wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I think if i was to get a tatoo, and they're really not for me at all, it'd probably be the red star with the T in it.

I just think it'd be something i'd regret when i'm older. It's not like a haircut or an item of clothing that you can look back on and go "oh what was i thinking!". It'd be there forever. Just don't think it's for me :)

thats why you don't do it on the spur of the moment or for a girlfriend or for etc..... do it ,cause you want it . I would find a design then draw it a bunch to see if I really wanted it . I don't regret any of em , I look and say thats where I was then , move on

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:36 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
feri wrote:
paul_c wrote:

thats why you don't do it on the spur of the moment or for a girlfriend or for etc..... do it ,cause you want it . I would find a design then draw it a bunch to see if I really wanted it . I don't regret any of em , I look and say thats where I was then , move on

Yeah but in the future you might still regret it even if you thought that much, but maybe you won't, who knows....

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:39 PM Quote
Maybe in the future i'll regret not getting one on the same basis, but i doubt it. I know me better than anyone and i know tattoos just aren't for me. First of all- pain for pleasure? I'd rather cycle up an alpine mountain for that sort of experience. Secondly, i have pens. If i want a tattoo i'll just grab a few biros and do it myself ;)

dee
dee Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:40 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
feri wrote:
paul_c wrote:

the most hilarious of all tattoos i've come across is a poor unfortunate guy who has his ex's name in an arc just above his crotch.
its frickin hilarious-it's not even a good tattoo.
i bet his ex is somewhere in the world laughing her head off at him.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
dee wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
feri wrote:
paul_c wrote:

the most hilarious of all tattoos i've come across is a poor unfortunate guy who has his ex's name in an arc just above his crotch.
its frickin hilarious-it's not even a good tattoo.
i bet his ex is somewhere in the world laughing her head off at him.

be kinda funnier if she had his name tattooed on her too

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:54 PM