Travis

Any gossip about My Eyes video?
imkatatonic
imkatatonic Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 7:26 AM Quote
I haven't got a clue :| what about you?

Re: Any gossip about My Eyes video?
AATHRocks
AATHRocks Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
lol one of our band-mates is in the video... lets just say I think its going to be a fan favorite!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Sounds interesting :)

AATHRocks
AATHRocks Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
He said he has never been around a nicer bunch of guys, really class act all the way. But you here probably knew that already!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:46 PM Quote
AATHRocks wrote:
He said he has never been around a nicer bunch of guys, really class act all the way. But you here probably knew that already!

Yes, indeed ;P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:50 PM Quote
I have a notion that it'll be Travis either giving birth, or delivering babies.

For some reason i have a vision of it in my head where Andy is giving birth. It's disturbing

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

For some reason i have a vision of it in my head where Andy is giving birth. It's disturbing

Poor you ;P There was a video with a village of pregnant women, so maybe that will be the next step. That even makes sense!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 1:38 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

That is a little disturbing and now it is stuck in my head. Get it out, get it out!

Re: What language or with what accent would you like to spea
AATHRocks
AATHRocks Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 1:51 AM Quote
lilly wrote:

:D ESTARBUCKZ! Brilliant.
I sometimes ask myself HOW they manage this accent. As my knowledge of Farsi is still pretty basic (tragically), I always have to speak English with my Iranian relatives on the phone, and that's sometimes very difficult for me AND them ;) (But I have to say that I really love it when Iranians speak German. Suddenly our boring letter "a" becomes more interesting to listen to ;) )

feri wrote:

Salam! Khoobi? Chetori? Man Traviso kheili doost daram.

Aaaargh, could you come over and teach me, please? It's horrible, I can understand things (I'm fine, thank you, how are you? I love Travis, too, of course), but all the stuff I learned in the last year is quickly leaving my brain now - it's really in a hurry - wooooosh, gone. That's my university's fault, I hate not having time to study more Farsi. I can speak German with a perfect Persian accent, though ;)

Anyway:
Did your parents emigrate to Canada when you were a child?

So your background is Iranian?! Or are you part Iranian?

I came here when I was 10, so I lived in Iran for enough years to speak/write Farsi, but now I suck and speak it with a bit of an accent. Even when I come across anything written in Farsi, such as a website I immediately change the site so I don't have to end up reading anything in Farsi. It's hard to explain, but with Farsi, the sense of familiarity is gone:S I definitely think in English.

So you do know a bit, I'm sure you'll know plenty soon!Listen to Persian music? It's crap but it might help your learning lol.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:29 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Poor you ;P There was a video with a village of pregnant women, so maybe that will be the next step. That even makes sense!

Yeah, Flowers in the Window wasn't it? As someone said before, My Eyes is kinda Flowers part 2

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:39 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Yeah, Flowers in the Window wasn't it? As someone said before, My Eyes is kinda Flowers part 2

Yeah, my beloved Flowers indeed :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Is that not scary how right i was... :o|

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:20 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Is that not scary how right i was... :o|

Indeed... You really didn't have a spy in the set? ;P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
Nope. That was just a wild guess, although i had a feeling Andy would be a woman. Again! lol

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:45 PM Quote
And Neil in a romantic relationship with a bandmate. Again. lol ;D

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:45 AM