Travis

Does there exist a Selfish Jean maxi single (All 4 tracks?)
Are
Are Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 10:46 AM Quote
Hi,
I have not found a Selfish Jean CD single that includes all 3 b-sides (one from the regular CD and one from each of the two 7" vinyls). Does anyone know if it exists?

It would be strange if it doesn't exist, as I got the German Closer single two days ago from Amazon.de, and it contains all three b-sides including the two I already have on 7" vinyl. But Amazon.de doesn't have any Selfish Jean singles at all.

Re: Does there exist a Selfish Jean maxi single (All 4 track
mayfly
mayfly Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 12:37 PM Quote
Not heard of that. I even have no idea where to buy the all b-sides online (not iTunes). Only found "You bring me down" and "Pulling.." on Tesco download shop. Travis songs are all hidden somewhere. -__-

joemono
joemono Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
I've been keeping an eye out for this but haven't seen it yet. Hopefully they'll release one, because I'd love to have those two vinyl b-sides on CD.

Are
Are Posted Sun 12 Aug, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
It seems I might have to buy the new LP turntable with USB connection, to rip all my vinyl-only songs. Numark has two models, TTUSB or TTXUSB, both to affordable prices.

If someone already have uploaded HQ (256-320 kbps) mp3s of the two Selfish Jean vinyl-only b-sides, please reply here! I'd like to download those.

TheseAreTheTimes
TheseAreTheTimes Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 3:08 AM Quote
Has Selfish Jean been released outside the UK?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:23 AM