Travis

Craig (TravisRocker)
Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
Hi how are you?

What time are you getting to the show on Tuesday in London? Would be great to meet up. Have you heard anything from Sara?

Re: Craig (TravisRocker)
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Hi how are you?

What time are you getting to the show on Tuesday in London? Would be great to meet up. Have you heard anything from Sara?

nope havent heard anything from sara at all, i remember at oxford that she sed she would c me at reading 2mrw but thats about it, im going to get to hammersmith for around 2pm ish i think hoping to meet the band again, what time was you getting there 4?

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
wud b gud to meet up with eveyone b4 hand!!

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
Yeah it would be great to meet up before. I'm getting the train down so just looking for times now. I'd get to venue around 2 aswell i think.

Do you know any cheap hotels? They're all really expensive!

Would like to meet the band again. Chatted to them for ages after Manchester. Was a brill night.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
im fine thanks hows u? im not sure about any hotels im afraid in that area the cheapest i cud find was £90 altho im not staying there over night, if it was anything like bournemouth the gig will be great! see you there

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
did sara say anything to you about tuesday?

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:19 PM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
im fine thanks hows u? im not sure about any hotels im afraid in that area the cheapest i cud find was £90 altho im not staying there over night, if it was anything like bournemouth the gig will be great! see you there

Yeah i'm ok thanks. Yeah £90 seems to be the price around there. E-mail me stephoscroft@aol.com with your mobile number and i'll ring you when we're in London. Will be great to meet you again.

At Warrington Sarah said she was going to Manchester, Reading and London. But i found out she sold her Manchester ticket so i'm not sure. She sold all her collection of CD's an stuff too. Bit worried bout her actually after Warrington.

So how did you get into soundcheck?

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
well got to bournemouth around 2pm ish n saw andy sitting on the steps out the back so i went ova n sed id like pictures with you all, he had 1 with me n told me to sit and wait for the others, then dougie came out, then a few mins later fran came out, he was like hello guys had a picture with him must have been chatting for at least half an hour, then he went back inside n sed would u like to come into the soundcheck i was like yeah def thats so cool was great day the gig was amazing, then waited after n met them all again n had pics note my one with fran and dougie i had taken ive posted them all in the tour archive was a great day!!

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
ill email u my mobile number

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
http://www.cheaphotelbookings.com/book/book_org1.htm?x=51&y=19

£39. There's a couple around that price.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
cheers

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
Thanks for the hotel link.

Got your e-mail Craig too. Thanks.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:48 PM