Travis

Re: Fran, Do you ever get tired of being a sweetheart ?
cartoonmatrix
cartoonmatrix Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
Seriously, girls, love ya but even i wanna throw up a bit :P Fran isn't so much sweet. I hate using that word about a 30-something year old man. Fran is a people person.People fascinate him and he is genuinely interested in meeting new and interesting people. He loves to share his art. Please, Travis's days of a band that has to worry about image(which I believe they never wanted) are over. They are married and with children. They can enjoy it all now and I plan to give it to them. So, he isn't sweet. He is warm, thoughtful and candid. His blue eyes are open windows into the artist soul that feeds off everything and everyone around him.
There,had to say it :) I felt if we are going to compliment him, let's give him some accurate and more specific ones than sweet and cute.

gaby
gaby Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 3:55 AM Quote
cartoonmatrix wrote:
Seriously, girls, love ya but even i wanna throw up a bit :P Fran isn't so much sweet. I hate using that word about a 30-something year old man. Fran is a people person.People fascinate him and he is genuinely interested in meeting new and interesting people. He loves to share his art. Please, Travis's days of a band that has to worry about image(which I believe they never wanted) are over. They are married and with children. They can enjoy it all now and I plan to give it to them. So, he isn't sweet. He is warm, thoughtful and candid. His blue eyes are open windows into the artist soul that feeds off everything and everyone around him.
There,had to say it :) I felt if we are going to compliment him, let's give him some accurate and more specific ones than sweet and cute.

We are just joking! ;-)

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 6:36 AM Quote
chocolate francakes with whipped cream on top!

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
gaby wrote:
cartoonmatrix wrote:

We are just joking! ;-)

I agree...I thought we were all exaggerating a bit...not a lot, but just a bit.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
chocolate francakes with whipped cream on top!

sounds delicious, lol!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
Well, if anyone has any doubts about Fran being a sweetheart- here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzdbPR51fU
That is seriously cute!

gaby
gaby Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Well, if anyone has any doubts about Fran being a sweetheart- here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzdbPR51fU
That is seriously cute!

no more to say :-) thank you

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 8:05 AM Quote
:)

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 3:35 PM Quote
heheh...effusive threads make me laugh!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:39 PM