Travis

Re: First news of the next tour...
Monica
Monica Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
I'm sooooooo upset. They come to my city (Madrid) and I won't be here. My luck makes me sick! :p Thanks to a grant I'll be in London for 3 weeks, and on 5th October I'll be there. On one hand, I'm happy, because I'll be in England, but, on the other hand, I'm very very sad. Destinty doesn't let me to see Travis live :D

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
Im coming to Glasgow this time.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 5:11 PM Quote
I might have to ask someone to get me a ticket if everyone's coming to Glasgow. I might be in work when they go on sale, so i won't be able to get them right away.

See if i miss a gig because of travelling fans, i'll be just a bit mad!! lol. Won't stop me from queuing with all the boardies all day again though :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
This is why we need that boardie convention!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
And there's me thinkin that notion had been forgotten about..

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I'm sooooooo upset. They come to my city (Madrid) and I won't be here. My luck makes me sick! :p Thanks to a grant I'll be in London for 3 weeks, and on 5th October I'll be there. On one hand, I'm happy, because I'll be in England, but, on the other hand, I'm very very sad. Destinty doesn't let me to see Travis live :D

oh that sucks :( I'm afraid I won't be in Germany when they finally get here, too...
Well. You could go and see Damien Rice or Joshua Radin in London in October, though I know they are nothing compared to a Travis gig ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 10:31 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
And there's me thinkin that notion had been forgotten about..

i have memory like an elephant.... err... but i didn't forget anyways...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
Wish I had the funds to come to Glasgow!

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:

oh that sucks :( I'm afraid I won't be in Germany when they finally get here, too...
Well. You could go and see Damien Rice or Joshua Radin in London in October, though I know they are nothing compared to a Travis gig ;)

Thanks for the suggestions! ;) I like Damien Rice, so, who knows! Maybe i go to the concert..
By the way, i read in a spanish blog that Travis come to Zaragoza also in October, on a festival coinciding with our National day.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:35 PM Quote
i'm back, seems like ive been gone ages,

yes i will be doing glasgow and the rest, have new credit card ready and waiting and still have holiday i havent taken, so im all set to go

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:00 PM Quote
Jesus! We should throw in the boardie convention at the next Glasgow show, since the whole board seems to be coming to it!

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
Now theres a thought!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
yes, i'm up for that,

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:01 AM