Travis

DVDs to mp3s and others..........
mayfly
mayfly Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 5:49 AM Quote
With alcohol, without sleep...... So I found something to do the whole night through. hehe.

I trimmed More Than Us & Travis At The Palace mp3s, which were ripped many years ago for self-preservation, and re-ripped Live8 London and T In The Park '05 amplifying sounds a bit. Many of you must have different versions but if you don't, I'll be pleased to share with you. Get the links on Ayana's Savefile Project as usual (sorry. too lazy to give you each link. just dig them up) :
http://www.savefile.com/projects/1073166

Here are short descriptions:

01. More Than Us DVD to mp3s : 192Kbps, Documentary footage included, 3 zip files in total
02. Travis At The Palace DVD to mp3s : 192Kbps, 3 zip files in total
03. Live8 London mp3s : sounds amplified, a bit of scratching noise mixed but bearable (That's beyond my capability as the video and other mp3s I've downloaded somewhere are like that)
04. T in the Park '05 mp3s : 6 songs broadcasted on TV as the festival summary (Re-offender, Side, AIWTDIR, WDIAROM, Turn, Stayin' alive)

Enjoy. ^__^

and... P.S.
No one need to give me a warning note about copyright protection for DVDs blah blah..... ^_^

Re: DVDs to mp3s and others..........
Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 6:57 PM Quote
Thank you so much for More Than Us and At The Palace! :D

One fine day I WILL get myself a DVD player and ALL Travis DVDs but right now i just don't know when that day comes... Meanwhile these audio versions are wonderful to have. Thank you!

Evelyn

Re: DVDs to mp3s and others..........
Monica
Monica Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
Thank you for sharing! You're very generous! ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:08 AM