Travis

I want the shirt that Fran wore yesterday... and a DVD..
realofere
realofere Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
Hi... I am new here... this is my first post actually... anyway... First of all I want to say that yesterday's gig was amazing, absolutly amazing... I have rarely seen such a long and interactive show in my life. Definitely it was better than the first one here in Mexico. Probably the best gig of the year.
By the way... It would be great if someone could post a couple of good quality pictures of the shirt that Fran was wearing last night because i like it, but outside the Palace shirts were not so good, so I have decided to have a shirt done by someone here...
I would be so glad if someone could help me...
It would be great if Travis make a DVD on Mexico... We deserve it... and all Travis' fans in the whole world deserve it too.

Great Gig....

Para todos los mexicanos, elabore una pequena cronica del concierto en mi myspace.... si quieren checarla el nombre es: www.myspace.com/lacatrinainsomne soy nuevo y no se si esto esta prohibido en la tabla, si lo esta lo siento.

Re: I want the shirt that Fran wore yesterday... and a DVD..
TALIA
TALIA Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 4:06 AM Quote

Sorry but the one that Fran wore last nite is now in other hands. He personally gave it to Ericka ;)But hey! you can check the online store in this website... they're selling them :)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 4:07 AM Quote

Sorry but the one that Fran wore last nite is now in other hands. He personally gave it to Ericka ;)But hey! you can check the online store in this website... they're selling them :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 4:14 AM Quote
sip jaja ya me contaron esa traviexperienca, a ver si t conectasl uego talia y me cuentas que tal te la pasastesssss XD, :)

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 7:11 AM Quote
I'M SO SAD lolwow lucky both of u are!!! i'm so happy 4 u!!!! T.T really!! congrats!!

la envidia me corroe....pero sobreviviré...jajaja

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:36 AM