Travis

What a night Mexico! yeah yeah
TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 9:46 AM Quote

32 songs!!! I counted 31 but Fran told me they were 32... I guess he's counting the Oeh Oeh Oeh jijiji

I'll write a proper review tomorro, I have to lol... just want to thank the band for being so nice with me.. and with all of us :)

Have to get some sleep..

Re: What a night Mexico! yeah yeah
SupernovaStar
SupernovaStar Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 1:30 PM Quote
yeah 31, though I think what Fran said was " 31? really? We meant to play 32 forgot to add one" or smthng along the lines....

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
Did he tell you that?

When I told him "Fran, what a gig 31 songs!!?", he was like "they were 32" and I was like uhmm...yeah whatever "Could you sing this for me?" heheheh

Guess when people started telling him that they were 31, he realized they were 31 lol

Anyways, who cares about how many songs.. they played for 2 hours and a half! longest gig ever in the Sport Palace... in Mexico I think hahahaha

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:10 PM Quote
Did he tell you that?

When I told him "Fran, what a gig 31 songs!!?", he was like "they were 32" and I was like uhmm...yeah whatever "Could you sing this for me?" heheheh

Guess when people started telling him that they were 31, he realized they were 31 lol

Anyways, who cares about how many songs.. they played for 2 hours and a half! longest gig ever in the Sport Palace... in Mexico I think hahahaha

SupernovaStar
SupernovaStar Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:35 PM Quote
It was when we showed him the setlist so he could sign it.. I said "amazing 31 songs" and that's when he noticed and said they meant 32 so smthng should have happened

Dougie said that they forgot all about including Coming Around till it was over... but I think you did heard that right? hehe

hola Ta! ya has tu review para el blog! todavía debes el de SP :P

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
so they were to play Coming around???? i didn't hear that... did i? i was too excited, i can bearely remember what they were saying lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ya ya estoy haciendo el review ;) pero ahhhh que emoción lol

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 9:19 PM Quote
yeah!!! yesterday was an amazing night!!! definititely Travis are my 1-2 in my top 5 of my fav gigs EVER!!!

1st 2007, 2nd 2004!!!! woooaahhh!!!

I'll write my review!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH I can't speak yet... my throat still hurts me!! :S

Itzel
Itzel Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
Haha Erika, my throat is so sore too! Oh my god, I wanted Coming Around so badly! Oh well, it was a great gig, an amazing gig, the best gig ever! Haha and gosh, Dougie, when the poor wee thing fell I thought he was kidding at first.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:15 PM