Travis

Re: worst. name. ever
feri
feri Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
Do any of you know the chick from 40 Days and 40 Nights, Shannyn Sossamon is her name. Anyways, she named her kid Audio Science......I think that's a wierd one:S

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:06 AM Quote
Lol!! Audio Science :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
...i guess Finn is an ok nickname...but that first day of school with the teacher calling roll is gonna stink...then again, it's julia roberts' kid...i'm sure he'll manage. =)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:09 AM Quote
feri wrote:
Do any of you know the chick from 40 Days and 40 Nights, Shannyn Sossamon is her name. Anyways, she named her kid Audio Science......I think that's a wierd one:S

*yells* Folks we've got ourselves a winner!!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:15 AM Quote
So Moon Unit wasn't any good for you then? lol

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
So Moon Unit wasn't any good for you then? lol

coming from zappa?? c'mon....haha

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
Sage Moonblood: child of Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack

Audio Science & Moon Unit really take some beating

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 2:57 AM Quote
Why oh why do celebrities want to make their children's lives so difficult with crazy names?!?! So glad that all of the Travis daddies have given their children lovely names that won't cause trauma.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
Reminds me of two quotes from Frank Zappa. . .

"People make a lot of fuss about my kids having such supposedly 'strange names'. But the fact is that no matter what first names I might have given them, it is the last name that is going to get them in trouble. "(The Real Frank Zappa Book)

"Consider for a moment any beauty in the name Ralph." (in an interview with Joan Rivers)

Oh yeah, and FZ's other children were named Dweezil, Diva, and Ahmet Rodan. . . sheesh. :P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 10:50 AM Quote
feri wrote:

the icing on the cake this one !

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:19 AM Quote
I don't know if this is the worst name ever, but a few years ago in Spain there was a name that was totally in fashion:
Kevin Costner de Jesús. Imagine, three names plus our two surnames (that, depending on the case can be at the most four or five words....). For example, a boy's name could be: Kevin Costner de Jesús (name) Del Campo (1st surname) De la Casa (2nd surname) (these are two funny surnames :p)
Now these children have grown up, and I wonder how they might feel with that name... :S

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:32 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
For example, a boy's name could be: Kevin Costner de Jesús (name) Del Campo (1st surname) De la Casa (2nd surname) (these are two funny surnames :p)

here's what Google translation says :
kevin to costner of Jesus of the field of the house

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
Hahahaha, yeah. For me it's more fun in Spanish :p Obviously, those are not the only names with two or three words, but I found it was funny :D

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:48 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Hahahaha, yeah. For me it's more fun in Spanish :p Obviously, those are not the only names with two or three words, but I found it was funny :D

with a name like this, the kid can enroll psychoanalysis for a large part of his life.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:53 AM Quote
Yeah, I think psychiatrists rubbed their hands together as they thought about how rich they would become :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:14 AM