Re: Travis skips fans in Orlando
paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Alarmon, that's not really very nice. Quite insensitive

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:47 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
That's funny...when the wife and I saw them they all came out and had meaningful conversations with us....

.......soooooooo I'm guessing it probably has something to do with you.....

Wow...thats a little harsh.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
A lot of unease on this thread now, and the initial issue's been dealt with really.

Time to put it to bed and move on.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:57 PM Quote
yeah it's about time this thread vanishes ( i know this post just put it back on top) but i hope no other posts come after this one.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Alarmon, that's not really very nice. Quite insensitive

First you thought my post was the best, now you think my post is the worst. Which is it man? Make up your fricken mind:)

Alarmon....yeah...if that is me, then i'm insensitive. But since that is not me, that must mean i'm nice.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:10 PM Quote
houseofthuan wrote:
PS. I hear that Cypress Gardens will be extra nice park to go visit on Wednesday, August 1, 2007. You'll get a "good feeling" there.

What's going on Travis-wise there?

clockpolitiks
clockpolitiks Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:14 PM Quote
Yea that guy is a douchebag. I don't know if he was trying to make me think that him and his wife met them last night. If that's the case, it didn't work. I know those pics are from Chicago. Anyway, yea that was a pretty callous thing to do.

accousticbug
accousticbug Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
aye that guy'l get a job in nme no problem

hope you get to meet them someday

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
Damn...can't you guys take a joke?? Someone tries to bring a little humor into a thread that was already a little too "harsh" WAY before I tried to break it up....you all need to get over yourselves. I never even tried to imply that the pics were from Orlando.

Better luck next time!

Amandabug
Amandabug Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:59 AM Quote
i've seen the band over 20 times, and not once, even now, do i assume i will get to see them after the shows. if you think waiting two hours for the band is harsh, i've flown cross country AND waited hours, but i know that what i do is my decision and no one is forcing me to wait for them after a show. what the band does after shows is incredibly nice but they don't have to do any of it. you bought a ticket to the show and they were obligated to play a damn good show for you, which it sounds like they did. after the show, their job is over. if they're tired or worse, not in a good mood, would you want to be meet them anyway?

maybe travis fans are getting spoiled because the band is so nice. this reminds me of the show in philadelphia 2003 when a girl in the front row expected fran to get off the stage in the middle of WDIAROM just to take a photo with her. and when he motioned that he couldn't stop and that he was still singing (midverse!) she flipped him the bird and left.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:00 AM Quote
houseofthuan wrote:
PS. I hear that Cypress Gardens will be extra nice park to go visit on Wednesday, August 1, 2007. You'll get a "good feeling" there.

I'll ask again so we'll get off of this depressing thread. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE! Are they going to be @ Cypress Gardens? DOES ANYONE KNOW?!

clockpolitiks
clockpolitiks Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:08 AM Quote
Maybe they are going to film a little of the My Eyes video there? That's my best guess.

SupernovaStar
SupernovaStar Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:31 AM Quote
They're playing in Mexico on thursday so I doubt they'll be filming anything tomorrow...

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:54 AM Quote
SupernovaStar wrote:
They're playing in Mexico on thursday so I doubt they'll be filming anything tomorrow...

Why?? Is it that tough to fly to Mexico City?? it's only a couple of hours away from where they are. They could film Thursday morning if they wanted to and still be there in more than enough time for a concert (especially with the benefit of a time zone change).

hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:32 PM Quote
travis have a massive reputation to live up to for being really nice guys, especially to their fans. at times it may be hard living up to it!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:09 PM