Travis

Re:
deepi
deepi Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
mika album (bought it yesterday, going to see him in november so i thought i'd learn the words good and early! :) )

Re:
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:41 PM Quote

Your Missus is a Nutter - Goldie Lookin' Chain

Re:
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:41 PM Quote
Love Machine - The Arctic Monkeys

Re:
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
the news about the russians and possible re start of Cold War ---- not good at all

Re: Re:
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
the news about the russians and possible re start of Cold War ---- not good at all

Putin is well paranoid if he thinks America still wants to blow Russia up after all this time.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

Putin is well paranoid if he thinks America still wants to blow Russia up after all this time.

he's ex-KGB and look at his handling of the Chechnya situation, sending in soldiers with poisonous gas. I wouldn't say he's the stablist of world leaders

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:52 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

he's ex-KGB and look at his handling of the Chechnya situation, sending in soldiers with poisonous gas. I wouldn't say he's the stablist of world leaders

True, Russia is so weak for a country of it's size and manpower though.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:58 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

Agreed, it was never gonna last in the modern world, it had to start impolding sooner or later, mind you the last couple of leaders haven't helped, Putin & Yeltsin. Yeltsin had a visit to Ireland that never was, the plane landed but he couldn't get off because he was too unwell (pissed drunk).

Re:
Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 7:00 PM Quote
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no more war!!! :(

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

Agreed, it was never gonna last in the modern world, it had to start impolding sooner or later, mind you the last couple of leaders haven't helped, Putin & Yeltsin. Yeltsin had a visit to Ireland that never was, the plane landed but he couldn't get off because he was too unwell (pissed drunk).

I'm gonna become very out of my own depth in this conversation very soon (politics = i'm a bit sketchy at....stick to football with me and you'll be nailed on), so I'll say :-

A Certain Romance - The Arctic Monkeys.

I'm off to grab the football thread if there is one ;-)

Re:
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 7:06 PM Quote
Colony: Damien Dempsey

Re:
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
(Antichrist Television Blues) - The Arcade Fire.

Re:
drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 8:05 PM Quote

Flicker - ROBIN GUTHRIE

Re:
PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
turn - travis

Re:
Mala
Mala Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
http://images.play.com/covers/646373m.jpg

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:33 PM
Thread Locked