Travis

Texas
beatlejenn
beatlejenn Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
I hope Texas is treating the band well! We are excited about the show in Austin tonight...too bad it's getting moved indoors due to our unusual raining-every-day weather, but we were at the La Zona Rosa show the last go-round and it was fantastic! A few of us will be at Opal Divine's before the show having drinks and dinner, if anyone is around...and my boyfriend and I will be in Houston for tomorrow's show. if anyone has suggestions for a good pre-show place to hang out, I'd love to hear it!

Jenn

Re: Texas
Liz_77
Liz_77 Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:21 AM Quote
I'll be at the Houston show as well. Depends on what time of atmosphere you're looking for before the show...if you want food, there's loads of selection near the show. If you want the bar/lounge type of place, again - lots of places near the venue that are pretty good. I might go somewhere after the show nearby though I think we're just getting a quick bite to eat before the show because I have to work and don't want to get there too late!! But there's a few good bars a few blocks over that we might go to after the show...I'm not much of a downtown chicky anymore - I'm old and stuff. hehe...

beatlejenn
beatlejenn Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:15 PM Quote
I'm old as well (31) and I'm dragging ass this morning because the show was so great last night. Thanks for the tips though. I'm just about to print out a map to the venue, so we can scout it out first thing when we get to Houston. Then we're planning on spending some time in the museum district--I recently did a week-long fellowship at the Holocaust Museum, so I'm familiar with that part of the city at least!

kate629
kate629 Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
yesss i'm also going to the houston show...
there's a Hard Rock Cafe that's literally right next door to the verizon wireless theatre, it's a cool place to eat though it may be quite crowded when you get there.
but ya, there's loads of bars and little restaurant places to hang out and stuff sprinkled around houston. :)

fredy
fredy Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 8:18 AM Quote
Hello people, I just wanted to say that I just recently began listening to Travis and once I heard that they were coming to Houston I went ahead and bought tickets for me and my friends. I gotta say that I really loved the show and I can't wait til they come again. Thanks.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:06 AM