Travis

Singles DVD Hidden Extras
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
Dog - Let the main menu video play through 3 times and on the third time another icon should appear underneath the play all icon. Select it.

Turn 1993 - Go into the tracklist, highlight Turn, press right and select what appears next to it.

Flowers In The Window 1998 - Go into the extras, highlight Flowers in the Window in the 'making of' section and press right. select what appears.

Slide Show - Go into the tracklist, select Coming Around, highlight play all and press right. The 'O' in 'Coming' should fill with the colour orange. Press enter when this happens.

Hairy Banjo - Go into the tracklist, select Sing, highlight play all and press left. A star should appear next to where it says 'Sing'. Press enter when you see it.

Shpee - Go into subtitles, select 'On', then go back into subtitles again after you're back on the main menu and this time select 'Off'. The video of Shpee should come up immediately.

Aeroplane - Go into tracklist, highlight Writing To Reach You and press left. An orange line should appear around the WTRY clip on the right hand side of the screen. Press enter when you see this.

Laurel Ave - Go into extras and when 'EXTRAS' appears in orange on the screen, just before the list comes up, press enter and you should immediately see the video.

Hidden Extras List - Select play all, either watch it all right through or skip through it all and when you come back out onto the main menu go into the tracklist, select Walking In The Sun and press the right arrow on the screen that takes you into the next page and a list should come up of all the hidden extras. Which are all the extras listed above.

Re: Singles DVD Hidden Extras
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
The easiest way to find all of them:

Go to 'Play All' and, depending on your free time, either watch all of it or skip through it all.

At the end, click on Singles, go to Walking in the Sun, and there's a small yellow > in the bottom right corner. Mouse over it and a Black > appears. Click on that and it should bring up the Hidden Extras menu, which has all the Hidden Extras.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Go to 'Play All' and, depending on your free time, either watch all of it or skip through it all.

At the end, click on Singles, go to Walking in the Sun, and there's a small yellow > in the bottom right corner. Mouse over it and a Black > appears. Click on that and it should bring up the Hidden Extras menu, which has all the Hidden Extras.

or you could just do that, yeah.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:54 PM Quote
Though it is fun to find where they hid them individually. I am too lazy for this. : )

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

or you could just do that, yeah.

haha this reminds me of the character Winston in "Broken Flowers" thanks though, I'll do it just to feel like a detective

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Though it is fun to find where they hid them individually. I am too lazy for this. : )

i still can't find the ones i haven't listed there individually though. no idea were they are.

scottishstewart
scottishstewart Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:51 AM Quote
Thank you whoever did all this work! Just saw Travis in Dallas and I'm going to rewatch the DVD!

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:07 PM Quote
If anyone knows where Laurel Ave, Aeroplane and Shpee are hidden individually then please tell me.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:10 PM Quote
I may have the list at home.

I remember printing them all out and the fun explaining them over the phone.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:14 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I may have the list at home.

I remember printing them all out and the fun explaining them over the phone.

Is it a list of ALL the hidden extras?

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:16 PM Quote
Here are already two threads on the same subject, maybe you'll find some help from there?

Subject: Singles DVD
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=1265#16880

Subject: TRAVIS SINGLES DVD HIDDEN SPECIALS !!!!!!!!
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=1319#17638

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:17 PM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
Here are already two threads on the same subject, maybe you'll find some help from there?

Subject: Singles DVD
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=1265#16880

Subject: TRAVIS SINGLES DVD HIDDEN SPECIALS !!!!!!!!
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=1319#17638

great. thanks.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:49 PM Quote
Success!! All the hidden extras have been found individually. They're listed above. Enjoy! :)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
My friend just phoned me and asked me to re-post this because he couldn't find it anywhere and he wanted to know where the hidden extras where. I would've told him over the phone but there wasn't a very good reception.

P.S. No, he's not my insane friend that said he'd kill himself.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:48 AM