Travis

Dallas Show
XStar
XStar Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 2:27 PM Quote
Fran, Dougie, Andy and Neil - if you are reading this...

The show was fantastic last night - I enjoyed every second of it. You are phenomenal on stage. I don't know if you remember, but when you were touring for The Invisible Band, you played a club called Red Jacket in Dallas. Before the show, you were sitting and chatting with a cute, short blond girl named Lora. She had no idea who you were and was mortified when she learned you guys were the band! She still has the playlist you gave her and she told me to say "Hi!" if I somehow got to talk to any of you. Obviously I didn't get to in person, so I thought I would do it here.

Thanks so much for continuing the great music... you have been missed and I'm so glad you're back. Come back to Dallas soon!

Re: Dallas Show
MojoPinJen
MojoPinJen Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 5:00 AM Quote
Thanks again so much for coming to Dallas. You are by far the best band I've seen live! This was the second show I've seen and I brought the friend that turned me onto you guys. Being that he has played in many bands and knows his music very well. He was very impressed, which is hard because he is very crital. He said he can tell you guys, "know what the fuck you are doin!" I agreed and was pleased he had a good time. Just so you know I am the crazy girl at the Dallas shows screaming, "YOUR'RE BETTER THAN COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!" Now I have to do it every time, IT'S TRADITION!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:36 PM