Travis

Questions about Atlanta and The Tabernacle!
BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 7:38 AM Quote
Hey! Ive been to quite a few concerts in Atlanta, but strangely never the Tabernacle. Where is the best place to stand in order to meet the band after the show? Does anyone know what time the doors open, and the best time to get there to secure a good spot? Thanks so much! My twin sister and I are new Travis Fans and we are so excited about seeing them Sunday!

Re: Questions about Atlanta and The Tabernacle!
cartoonmatrix
cartoonmatrix Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:32 AM Quote
I've never been there either, but my best fiend(also coming with me) said the middle front is good.
Meeting the band, I believe probably the tour bus area but not sure...either way i am excited beyond words, having never seen them live yet having loved them since Man Who

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 6:43 AM Quote
Thanks for the info! We're so excited for Sunday! Hopefully we'll see ya there!

kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 7:10 AM Quote
hey nice to hear you like them....

I am so excited, the tabernacle is great, is like the best place to watch a band live, Im still high about the kings of leon concert two months ago, we, the best times are like 6pm if you really wanna be in front and 7 or 7:30 if you wanna be on the middle, I am asuming you have general admision tickets... and I guess anywhere will be safe, since travis is not a hardcore band, we went a little bit crazy in the kings concert, jumping and pushing around, but it was on the more rocking songa... and after the show my friend and I went by the parking lots, where the buses park and the band came out and the fans took pics with them and they also signed autographes, it was cool, so i guess if you wait a while outside after the concert you will probably meet them... I will be there for sure so if need anymore help, just look the guy that is gonna be screaming and jumping around while selfish jean and my eyes are playing...

take care!

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
Thanks for all the information, you've helped a lot! Is it pretty clear where the buses are parked, and is it accessible? I saw Snow Patrol in March at the Gwinnett Arena and there was no possible way to get to the buses, it was all blocked off in its own parking lot. However I saw the Killers at the Fox and it was extrememly easy to meet them after the show. We are so excited about tomorrow! Maybe we'll see ya there!

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:27 PM Quote
yeah - buses are always by the backstage door in that parking lot attached to the tabernacle; and they generally are smart and have barricades up. should be easy to spot :)

see ya there tonight!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:18 AM