Travis

Re: Philanthropy
physalia
physalia Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:15 AM Quote
Just bumping this up, in the hopes that more people see it.

loria
loria Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:42 PM Quote
I'd love to do something in return for the feelings Travis give me :) I'm a bit low on funds at the moment, but I love the idea of helping in some way. Let's keep this thread alive.

Joanna Hanner
Joanna Hanner Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:38 PM Quote

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
Sounds like a great idea. Little warning though, check out the organisations really well, so that you know the hard work done and money raised will end up supporting the cause and not end up somewhere along the pipeline.
Maybe there is a possiblity of creating a website that "sells" e-cards,some sort of webserviceses,music to download, jewellery (i know there are a few creative people on the board) and the money made will go to the charity of choice. That way it works globaly. Unfortunately i don't know diddlysquad about webpages, internet and computers in general, so don't know how practical/ workable this idea really is.

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:46 PM Quote
I think this is a great idea. Actually, this is not original, but I thought I'd pass it along. When Sara Anna was sending out copies of the busking dvd she'd shot, she didn't ask one cent for doing it, but she did ask that we donated to the Save Darfur campaign. So, shall we throw that in the running as well?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:35 PM