Travis

Re: (T-shirt) Art, Music, Jaffa Cakes :)
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:21 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I like your room! It's like a Travis sanctuary, isn't it? :)

Yeah, and there's only 1 travis poster in that wee bit. There are others... haha

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:24 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Oh it's next to be made ;)
And then do the spin thing during the song when it's played in clubs and bars (if ever...)

i did the spinning thing at the MN show, and ppl looked at me like i was crazy! hmph! i had fun anyway!!

Haha! Yeah, me and some other boardies did the Closer sweeping of the arms thing in the "aaaaah- ooooh" bit, and the bouncer was just standing there giving us weird looks and shaking his head, lol

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:

Yeah, and there's only 1 travis poster in that wee bit. There are others... haha

Dude now you can say all us ladies have been in your bedroom !

ROFL

feri
feri Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:09 AM Quote
Yeah yeah nice room, where did you get the Travis poster and how can I get it? I'm lazy with searching on e-bay or whatever people do.

I must say tho, for such a hardcore fan (or at least that's what it seems) I'm shocked you made the T-shirt instead of buying it!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 8:41 AM Quote
feri wrote:
Yeah yeah nice room, where did you get the Travis poster and how can I get it? I'm lazy with searching on e-bay or whatever people do.

I must say tho, for such a hardcore fan (or at least that's what it seems) I'm shocked you made the T-shirt instead of buying it!

That what makes him all the more hardcore.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:

ROFL

Hahahaha :D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 5:00 PM Quote
feri wrote:

I was bored, and hence the drawing on the t-shirt. Being a "hardcore" fan doesn't mean i have money to splash around on t-shirts all the time. Only at gigs ;) hehe

As for the poster- well it was a gift, so i really don't have a clue where they got it. I think it was from a poster website, and it didn't fit their wall, so i got it. Possibly http://www.allposters.com, but i could be wrong. Sorry! :(

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:

ROFL

Haha- sure i did a tour of my room at uni when everyone was doing that voice/video recording thing!

But yes, i suppose i could say that. Although to say it would be a bit strange!! lol

feri
feri Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 3:43 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I was bored, and hence the drawing on the t-shirt. Being a "hardcore" fan doesn't mean i have money to splash around on t-shirts all the time. Only at gigs ;) hehe

As for the poster- well it was a gift, so i really don't have a clue where they got it. I think it was from a poster website, and it didn't fit their wall, so i got it. Possibly http://www.allposters.com, but i could be wrong. Sorry! :(

Yeah I actually agree with you. I don't think it has anything to do with being hardcore. I'm a hardcore Keane fan and never bought a single shirt=/ I just buy CDs, singles, go to gigs and maybe get something at the show. Thanks for the info.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
You're very welcome Miss feri :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:51 AM