Travis

anyone have an allotment?
barlickbabe
barlickbabe Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:00 PM Quote
Does anybody have an allotment? I have an allotment and it's absolutley fantastic. i have so many happy and relaxed hours there , it totally chills you out, and is escapism from the rat race , it's a place to be creative without the ring of the phone or the tic of a clock and the pressures of everyday life! I recommend anyone to get an allotment they are just the perfect place to spend your spare time and listen to your new travis album while you potter the hours away!Happy Friday everybody , just one day to work then i have a week off yippee.
hxx

Re: anyone have an allotment?
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:03 PM Quote

Hi Toots,

Nice to see you around these parts once more, haven't managed to catch that program on the Beeb about Synth music but I caught The Seven Ages of Rock one last week was v.good Looking forward to tomorrow's, suppossed to be Bowie and all that stuff.

Anyway hope all is good wiv yourself

Dubz

barlickbabe
barlickbabe Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
aww it is thanks, i'm amazed you remembered me! they'll repeat that prog they usually do!correction... they usually repeat all the shit stuff and not the stuff that requires a brain to understand it... I'm just sick of "voting off " sort of programmes they are so uninteresting!
Happy weekend...jools holland's on in a bit

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:13 PM Quote

Yup Wilco and Bloc Party should be good

barlickbabe
barlickbabe Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
night going to get sorted up for work in the morn..
night
ps. guinness makes great gravy in a steak pie! you may hav inspired me to make one this weekend
sleep tight

Don't think I can take this new board
limey
limey Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
Just can't follow what's happening.
2 forums, nothing to say what I have and haven't read and it's pish when threads have more than one page.
Hmm

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:11 PM