Travis

some photos from chicago:
audrey
audrey Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
unfortunately, the lighting seemed to be on my bad side at this show. im editing photos now, but i have a monster headache, so ill probably just continue with them tomorrow when im feeling better. here we go!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/879537110_144fb66e14.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1211/878692115_dadb9ca5d0.jpg

Re: some photos from chicago:
Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
Nice photos, Audrey.

This might be a silly question, but I was fortunate enough to be in the front row at the Vic, and I couldn't help but notice that you and another photographer were allowed past security to get super close shots. How were you granted such lovely rights?

Thanks for posting these!

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
Cynthia wrote:
Nice photos, Audrey.

This might be a silly question, but I was fortunate enough to be in the front row at the Vic, and I couldn't help but notice that you and another photographer were allowed past security to get super close shots. How were you granted such lovely rights?

Thanks for posting these!

we had press passes. :)

shouldve said hi! :D i love meeting new people. haha.
heres some more:
http://flickr.com/photos/audreyharrod/

some from the nyc show toon.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
Oh I certainly would have said hello, but I didn't realize who you were until today! :( C'est la vie! Thanks for the link!

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:44 AM Quote
Cynthia wrote:
Oh I certainly would have said hello, but I didn't realize who you were until today! :( C'est la vie! Thanks for the link!

well, hello! :)
hope you had fun.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:50 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

hope you had fun.

Fun doesn't even begin to describe it. :D One more question, out of sheer curiosity - with your press pass, do they only allow you in the "off limits" space for a limited amount of time? It didn't seem like you were there that long. . .

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
Cynthia wrote:
audrey wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

hope you had fun.

Fun doesn't even begin to describe it. :D One more question, out of sheer curiosity - with your press pass, do they only allow you in the "off limits" space for a limited amount of time? It didn't seem like you were there that long. . .

indeedy. three songs, no flash.
standard press procedure. kinda sucks, but such is life. ;)

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
audrey wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

hope you had fun.

indeedy. three songs, no flash.
standard press procedure. kinda sucks, but such is life. ;)

Interesting. . .oh well, tis better to have press pass and photographed, than to never have photographed at all. :)

Gisela (chicago gal)
Gisela (chicago gal) Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
These are still really great. Love the B&W! I know what you mean...it takes ages to process pictures sometimes. Just cause you have to do them one by one. That's why I don't get always post everything that I take. I could only take pictures with a digital elph that I had just bought. They didn't come out quite so good, but hey it is for the memories! I still don't know how you got a press pass. That's cool! :)

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 2:07 AM Quote
Gisela (chicago gal) wrote:
These are still really great. Love the B&W! I know what you mean...it takes ages to process pictures sometimes. Just cause you have to do them one by one. That's why I don't get always post everything that I take. I could only take pictures with a digital elph that I had just bought. They didn't come out quite so good, but hey it is for the memories! I still don't know how you got a press pass. That's cool! :)

haha. thank you.
it does take forever to edit.. but its worth it in the end! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:25 AM