Travis

Aye Very Good
lecsmith
lecsmith Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
So you hear I'm getting the inet back and think big Lecs no been on in a while let's try and wind him up - it's no workin guys. I'm sure I was lurking the other day while at work (I now get a computer with inet access and everything there) so if you think that I'm gonna feel guilty about bein away so long you're wrong. Now wheres that signature of mine - and that's another thing that's changed - what's the deal with the new barrs dude ?!! I hope the secc don't replace the big one on the wall.

Man I had like the first thread on that last board (apart from fran) or first pic or somat canna mind - just remember bein all alone and losin the old board forever!

So what've I missed in the last like year bugger me - I used to lurk these streets every couple of days. I take it you're still giving us the jokes jimbo, flower I suppose you're still stalking the god that is andy, rhona ain't spotted you since tit park 2 years ago where u been, still gigging with Pamela? what about you vince, who always seems to post just after I log out? champy you always seemed to be on and pretty much the only one with decent banter what's been happenin with you?

Re: Aye Very Good
Sunny
Sunny Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 5:29 PM Quote
Gladly had the first thread on the last board :)

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 5:30 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Gladly had the first thread on the last board :)

Hmm ... I realise that remembering that particular fact sounds very sad indeed, lol.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 6:31 PM Quote
Even i didnt remember that. That is sad Sunny LOL

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
'Am i the first?'

As I recall

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 6:43 PM Quote
Congrats , that just makes you as sad as her :)

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 2:16 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
'Am i the first?'

As I recall

Yep, that was it.

And Gladly, it was an historic day - shame on you for not remembering! ;-)

wee rhona roo
wee rhona roo Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 10:26 PM Quote
Aye Lec still here lurking maily. Still gigging with pamela and if you were at the barras you would have known that. We were keeping ya a spot up front

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:04 PM