Travis

Fran: talking about filming at gigs
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 6:18 AM Quote
sorry to put this on another thread, it's just that just two weeks (i'm still impatient) to be on the sports palace but i was tempted to take a camera to take some shots, but as i remember from other concerts, we are not supposed to take cameras with us, and i saw the back of the ticket, now it doesn't mention "don't take cameras with you" so, i'm doubting about it. The point would be...should i take my camera or just don't risk too much that day?

Re: Fran: talking about filming at gigs
TALIA
TALIA Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 6:42 AM Quote
they never let cameras in at the sports palace :(:(:( not that i remember... actually once i saw a security guard taking away someone's camera during a gig :( they even wanted to take him out of the gig when he refused to give them his camera.. it sucks

but who knows, maybe this time could be different :/

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 6:45 AM Quote
that sucks, i would really realy like to take some shots, i mean, it's a great day, in particular for me, that's the day i've been expecting, and i will have no shots :(
well, at least i will have my cellphone, but i will see after just 4 little points that i will say that are travis :)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 6:55 AM Quote
yeah, i know!!! i wanna have pics and videos of that night too! it's gonna be great! :):):) can't wait!

let's hope people with fancy mobiles (and in front row) take good shots and share them ;)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 7:34 AM Quote
so doi!! just two weeks!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:15 PM