Travis

Re: TBWNN Promo
Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 3:49 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Flop? Have you seen the number of people who have signed up to the Mexican show already, thousands of miles from Travis' home???

I don't think it's really fair to say the album has flopped. Every person i've seen who has been to a concert on this tour has absolutely loved it, and i think it's fair to say that Travis are on the form of their lives with this album and tour. Yeah ok, they haven't promoted it as much as The Invisible Band perhaps, but maybe Travis are more than happy with all they've had already- including the enthusiastic fanbase they've always had! And anyway, whilst they're musicians to us, to other people they're husbands and fathers, so maybe that's just as important to them now as the music is and they want time to do all that

agree ;)

Re: TBWNN Promo
hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 2:52 PM Quote
a couple of mates of mine who arent travis fans saw them live in belfast earlier this year and they really enjoyed the gig so that proves to me that travis are still as good as ever. although i prefer the other 4 albums i still love TBWNN, great work.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:38 PM