Travis

For people who saw the lads in Toronto tonight
deemac
deemac Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 7:24 AM Quote
How was it?

Re: For people who saw the lads in Toronto tonight
deemac
deemac Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
Am I to understand from the lack of replies that NO ONE saw Travis in Toronto Thursday?

feri
feri Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 3:34 AM Quote
It's not that, if you check out the Kool Haus show on the concert lists, a lot of members attended the concert, except most of them never post=/. I was going to write something and post/upload pics, but I've been busy with school stuff. I'll post pics/videos later this weekend.

Anyways........... it was an incredible show. Honestly I don't know what to say, I'm still in shock at how good they were lol. The entrance, wow that was just amazing, good thing I was in the first row and got to see it, as they were coming through. My friend who wasn't even a fan of them, started to really like them.

Sad part is, I bet they wont come back to Canada for a while=( I can't wait another I don't know how many years!

Someone from this board told me, 'After you see them live, your new fave band will be Travis' (Instead of Keane)...and you know what, I think he was right.

liberated
liberated Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 4:27 AM Quote
I was there too. Just haven't had time to post anything yet. I took loads of pics, which I will put up some time soon.

The show was amazing! The band sounded perfect and the setlist was a great mix of all their albums. You could tell they were really enjoyiing themselves and so was the crowd. It was so nice to hear everyone singing along to the new songs. Fran was pleased too. This was definitely the best show I've been to all year, and maybe ever. Travis will always be my #1!

They were also super sweet at the Edge and after the show. They've got to be the nicest band out there. I can't stop smiling.

chihoe
chihoe Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 5:33 AM Quote
Travis tore the house down, thus the lack of replies..

They were fantastic. There was a mix of old and new songs, and everyone just had one hell of a time. I love how they are so interactive with the crowd..

deemac
deemac Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 4:47 PM Quote
Thanks guys! I love to hear that theyhave gained new local fans. They know I will love them whether I get to see them or not. But if they have gained more fans in TO then I am happy. I will keep an eye out for all your reviews and pics when you have the time to post them!

Thanks again.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:55 PM