Travis

Re: Travis at 102.1 the edge (toronto)
Get Happy!!
Get Happy!! Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:13 AM Quote
feri wrote:
liberated wrote:
I dunno. I guess since it's a weekday, people might start lining up later?

hmm yeah didn't even think of that...

for those of you who have been to Edge for other interviews with artists, do people line up mad early to get in and see their fave band?

I've been a few times and they typically do line up pretty early.

liberated
liberated Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
feri wrote:
liberated wrote:

for those of you who have been to Edge for other interviews with artists, do people line up mad early to get in and see their fave band?

All the times I've been there, I've just walked in like 10 min. before the start time and been fine. The only time it was crazy was when Coldplay performed there and had the street shut down. They were an exception.

Get Happy!!
Get Happy!! Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:19 AM Quote
liberated wrote:
feri wrote:
liberated wrote:

All the times I've been there, I've just walked in like 10 min. before the start time and been fine. The only time it was crazy was when Coldplay performed there and had the street shut down. They were an exception.

I saw Oasis and Travis there a few times and I had to line up early each time. So I guess it depends. I'd say scope it out and take it from there.

liberated
liberated Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:21 AM Quote
Steph_canuck wrote:
feri wrote:

Yeah, and how long do they last? or can we leave in the middle to line up?

The interviews are usually pretty short. Maybe 15 min.

liberated
liberated Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:27 AM Quote
Get Happy!! wrote:
liberated wrote:
feri wrote:
liberated wrote:

I saw Oasis and Travis there a few times and I had to line up early each time. So I guess it depends. I'd say scope it out and take it from there.

Oh yeah, for Oasis it can be crazy too. Depends on the band I guess. I've seen Travis there too, but it was so long ago I don't remember how early I got there. I remember one time we were waitng in the studio and saw Dougie walking across the street doing some shopping. He waved and gave everyone a big smile, hehe.

Sadly, I don't think Travis is as big here anymore.

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
liberated wrote:

Sadly, I don't think Travis is as big here anymore.

They dont know what they're missing.

feri
feri Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:54 AM Quote
hmm thanks for the info you guys, so do you guys have an estimate of what's a good time to line up for edge tomorrow? And usually bands sign autographs and such after the interviews no? I hate being late and always missing the good part. I wish I knew someone who would line up for the concert lol.

Get Happy!!
Get Happy!! Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:00 AM Quote
feri wrote:
hmm thanks for the info you guys, so do you guys have an estimate of what's a good time to line up for edge tomorrow? And usually bands sign autographs and such after the interviews no? I hate being late and always missing the good part. I wish I knew someone who would line up for the concert lol.

I'd say get there an hour early or so and yes they usually sign afterwards.

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:07 AM Quote
well, I hope to see you guys there!! Everyone will have a blast Im sure!

feri
feri Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:09 AM Quote
Get Happy!! wrote:
feri wrote:

I'd say get there an hour early or so and yes they usually sign afterwards.

Sweet, thanks for the info!

Steph_canuck wrote:
well, I hope to see you guys there!! Everyone will have a blast Im sure!

Yep, hope to see you all there as well. I'm so excited, I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

Get Happy!!
Get Happy!! Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:09 AM Quote
Wish I was going, enjoy you all!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:33 PM