Travis

Washington, DC show Crowd shot - See yourself?
Heroboy
Heroboy Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 3:51 PM Quote
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1202/845152093_94523987b2.jpg

I took this from the front of the crowd at the DC show the other night. Anyone see themselves in that crowd? :)

Re: Washington, DC show Crowd shot - See yourself?
LME2005
LME2005 Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
Nope, but I recognize where you were standing. You were about 4/5 people to the right of me. Taking just as many pictures as I was. :)

mayfly
mayfly Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
The guy staring front looks like he's about to assassinate someone.

Heroboy
Heroboy Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 7:39 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:

Yeah, I took the shot without looking (just pointed the camera behind me and snapped it), and when I looked at the shot afterwards, I thought maybe I pissed him off or something :) oh well! I'm sure I just caught a strange moment. It happens!

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 7:52 PM Quote
Heroboy wrote:
mayfly wrote:

Yeah, I took the shot without looking (just pointed the camera behind me and snapped it), and when I looked at the shot afterwards, I thought maybe I pissed him off or something :) oh well! I'm sure I just caught a strange moment. It happens!

so if that is the case and you surprised everyone, then the girl on the left with the blonde hair and the huge smile... does she always look like that? hahaha

Heroboy
Heroboy Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
Heroboy wrote:
mayfly wrote:

so if that is the case and you surprised everyone, then the girl on the left with the blonde hair and the huge smile... does she always look like that? hahaha

Well, there are a lot of smiles in the audience (understandable, since Travis were playing at this point... I know I was smiling the entire time)... So I guess that one guy is the anomaly...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:02 PM