Travis

Irving Plaza NY 7/15 Who is going?
msc884
msc884 Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
Hi, This is my first post and I am finally going to see Travis live down in New York at Irving Plaza. I am wondering who is going to the show and if anyone who has been to Irving Plaza knows how stringent they are about cameras, water bottles, ect. Hope to see some of you at the show.

Re: Irving Plaza NY 7/15 Who is going?
MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 4:22 AM Quote
i'll be there the first night but have to scram for the second as i have work in boston at 7am monday morning :(

you can't bring anything in from the outside with regard to food and beverage, etc...cameras are generally dependent upon artist preference so i think you're okay. the typical limitatyion is no professional cameras or video equipment (read, normal digital cameras that also take video are okay).

are you going to both or just one?? if you're going to the first one i'll probably see you in line! :)

JoeC
JoeC Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 3:06 AM Quote

I'm gonna be there Sat night.

Anyone know if they stick around after the gig to meet and sign stuff?

Unocrew
Unocrew Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:31 AM Quote
I'll be there sunday as well. Pre-show party at Shades of Green as always.. just a few doors down from the club!

ukcharlatan
ukcharlatan Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
I would love to go but need tickets-- if anyone has extras please email me at ukcharlatan@verizon.net. I need 2!

Unicorn
Unicorn Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
I'll be at Sunday's show with a friend, should be fun! :) I just hope the weather's going to be nice (forecast says 40% chance of a thunderstorm) while we're all waiting for the doors to open.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:08 AM