Travis

I know its cruel, but LOLOLOL u need to watch this
Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TVaCOEL1YlM&mode=related&search=

They even clean the way in the middle of the show !!!

Re: I know its cruel, but LOLOLOL u need to watch this
Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
You must admire their ability to get up and continue!

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

haha yeah, Hey hanne, I miss talking to u :(, I am on vacation now !!! I have 1 month with no clases thanks god

Maybe we can chat @ msn what u think :P, did u get the pics?

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
i wish i knew what they are saying

he he, falling down is a song that comes to mind....

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:18 PM Quote
Luis wrote:
Hanne wrote:

haha yeah, Hey hanne, I miss talking to u :(, I am on vacation now !!! I have 1 month with no clases thanks god

Yes I got the pics! I haven't installed MSN on my new PC yet, so MSN will have to wait... Hope it's ok.

And yes, I got the pics... They're great!! :oD I like the way you always make sure to get a picture of the people you meet. I'm sooo bad at that.

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Luis wrote:
Hanne wrote:

Yes I got the pics! I haven't installed MSN on my new PC yet, so MSN will have to wait... Hope it's ok.

And yes, I got the pics... They're great!! :oD I like the way you always make sure to get a picture of the people you meet. I'm sooo bad at that.

Nice to hear it !!! and yes, I usually take pics with every1, I even made a collage with all my Travis pics, do u like it, its on my profiles infoon this board ^-^

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Luis wrote:

Nice to hear it !!! and yes, I usually take pics with every1, I even made a collage with all my Travis pics, do u like it, its on my profiles infoon this board ^-^

Yes I do like them!! You know, I think I'm the only boardie who hasn't met Travis.

Have you heard of this idea of a boardie convention? I have to say, it almost felt like one in Glasgow two months ago.

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Luis wrote:

Yes I do like them!! You know, I think I'm the only boardie who hasn't met Travis.

Have you heard of this idea of a boardie convention? I have to say, it almost felt like one in Glasgow two months ago.

yeah it would be amazing !!! but hanne u cant imagine how expensive it is for me >.< I think I will have to wait and save some money (dont know how bc I am studying LOL)

you know, I felt so proud on being from Costa Rica and still met a LOT of boardies, I read the What boardie have you met threat and I was there in many lists !! I think its great, nobody would imagine that LOL

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
Luis wrote:

yeah it would be amazing !!! but hanne u cant imagine how expensive it is for me >.< I think I will have to wait and save some money (dont know how bc I am studying LOL)

you know, I felt so proud on being from Costa Rica and still met a LOT of boardies, I read the What boardie have you met threat and I was there in many lists !! I think its great, nobody would imagine that LOL

Luis, it's absolutely brilliant that you came all the way. As far as I know, you're the only boardie ever from Costa Rica, so you're litterally unique - and not least a devoted fan :o) Just a pity you didn't have more days in Glasgow.

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:33 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
[quote="Luis"]

more days in Glasgow.

thats something that I will regreat deeply, u cant imagine !!!! but the trip was already planned :(

I am sure we will meet again and I will go to Glasgow again for some time, theres a piece of mine there I am sure !!! that place its kinda speacial for me, need to discover the connection anyway :P

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
Luis wrote:

thats something that I will regreat deeply, u cant imagine !!!! but the trip was already planned :(

I am sure we will meet again and I will go to Glasgow again for some time, theres a piece of mine there I am sure !!! that place its kinda speacial for me, need to discover the connection anyway :P

I'm sure you'll come back, even if it will be a couple of years. Once you have your degree, you'll get a proper job, and then maybe you can afford going again.

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Luis wrote:

I'm sure you'll come back, even if it will be a couple of years. Once you have your degree, you'll get a proper job, and then maybe you can afford going again.

I hope so !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:46 AM