Re: FAO Hanne
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
*waves*

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
*waves*

It went ok even if I was very tired and still am. My plans of sleeping when I got home sort of went out the window, cos I decided to just do some laundry, get some lunch, go shopping etc. So I'm slightly deprived of sleep right now.

Just in case I start saying strange things lol

How has your day been?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:30 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
*waves*

It went ok even if I was very tired and still am. My plans of sleeping when I got home sort of went out the window, cos I decided to just do some laundry, get some lunch, go shopping etc. So I'm slightly deprived of sleep right now.

Just in case I start saying strange things lol

How has your day been?

woke up at 7 am and thougth of you getting ready !
i've been home the whole day - my back/neck/arm still hurts like hell and the medecine i'm taking gives me stomach ache.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

i've been home the whole day - my back/neck/arm still hurts like hell and the medecine i'm taking gives me stomach ache.

Oh I didn't mean to make you wake up! :oP

How come those parts are hurting? Did I miss something? In any case, it doesn't sound nice at all :o(

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!
this is one the funniest thing i've seen here !

How come those parts are hurting? Did I miss something? In any case, it doesn't sound nice at all :o(

I fell on my right-side while shifting boxes at home.
For once i was trying to clear this mess...

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear... You know what they say; the majority of accidents happen in the home. So it's "just" bruising, then? It'll pass, even if it's bloody painful.

When I went to see Travis in Glasgow in 2002, I twisted my foot on the day of the concert... I swallowed some painkillers and went. Not the wisest decision health wise, I'm sure.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear... You know what they say; the majority of accidents happen in the home. So it's "just" bruising, then? It'll pass, even if it's bloody painful.

When I went to see Travis in Glasgow in 2002, I twisted my foot on the day of the concert... I swallowed some painkillers and went. Not the wisest decision health wise, I'm sure.

it happened 10 days ago and it's slowly improving as i couldn't move arm the 1st days...having massages sessions as of monday.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
it happened 10 days ago and it's slowly improving as i couldn't move arm the 1st days...having massages sessions as of monday.

Massage sounds nice, except for the fact that they're probably going to massage where it hurts the most...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Massage sounds nice, except for the fact that they're probably going to massage where it hurts the most...

i know !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
Your "i didn't mean to wake you up" comment made me think about something similar i once said at work.
Except it was with a male colleague and he started thinking i was into him....took me a while to realise that i'd better shut up sometimes !
He commented on how early he's gotten up and left home and i said "i know, it woke me up when the door closed !".

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Your "i didn't mean to wake you up" comment made me think about something similar i once said at work.
Except it was with a male colleague and he started thinking i was into him....took me a while to realise that i'd better shut up sometimes !
He commented on how early he's gotten up and left home and i said "i know, it woke me up when the door closed !".

LOL the people listening must have spit out their coffee hehe

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

we all giggled - he started looking at me in a funny way later on

LOL the people listening must have spit out their coffee hehe

Luis
Luis Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
Hello Hanne Purple how you been !!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
Luis wrote:
Hello Hanne Purple how you been !!!

we're not officially engaged.