Travis

Southampton (Power Amped 3)
ClaireG
ClaireG Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 12:43 AM Quote
WOW.

What a brilliant gig. Travis were fantastic.

It was wellworth the wait thru the Hoosiers - who were great and The Twang(not my cup of tea).

We were down the front and my other half has some good pics/videos which I will put on my space (link to follow) in a while or perhaps tomoro.

I mangaged to keep track of the set list and I'll post that soon.

There were quite a lot of non travis fans there but the place was rocking, Fran got everyone on their feet even the malteasers-eaters in the balcony.

Highlights for me included Andy scaling the amps, shouting at Claes and 'All I want to do is rock'
As ever I was singing every word except when the other half was using me as a camera stand!!

Can't wait to do it all again 3 weeks from now in Houston TX :o)

ClaireG

Re: Southampton (Power Amped 3)
hb
hb Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
Use you as a camera stand CG, never ;o)

Aye, rock on to Houston....

An excellent gig.

ClaireG
ClaireG Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 1:49 PM Quote
All the pics (even the slightly fuzzy ones) taken last night can be view on my space.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=195197267

Enjoy :o)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 2:00 PM Quote
hi
looking at the angle of the camera you must have been about 4 people from me, i was just off centre dougs side and yes it was a brill night, and you have good photos on your my space, its just a shame they had to finish early cos of the time, the set list i got said there was supposed to be flowers before WDIAROM,

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:58 PM Quote
Thanx for the photos you must of been about the same from me as from Kim but me being slightly over to Andys side.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:01 PM