Travis

FAO Edel
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:12 AM Quote
Did you survive all that rain? I heard on the news that it's been raining cats and dogs on Sjælland. Oddly, we haven't had a single drop of rain here for more than 24 hours now. Mind, it was raining heavily on Wednesday but not as heavy as on Sjælland this night.

Re: FAO Edel
Edel
Edel Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:42 AM Quote
Morning Missus
Yeah its pissing out of the heavens. Unbelieveable.... Im stuck indoors anyway. Serious Speciale shit needs to be done now. Ive a month before handing it in da na na na.

But dont think Ive ever seen it rain so much in Denmark. But brilliant at night time, so therapeutic lying in bed when rain is pelting off the windows :0)
Pity people are giving up on Roskilde though :0/

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:48 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
Morning Missus
Yeah its pissing out of the heavens. Unbelieveable.... Im stuck indoors anyway. Serious Speciale shit needs to be done now. Ive a month before handing it in da na na na.

But dont think Ive ever seen it rain so much in Denmark. But brilliant at night time, so therapeutic lying in bed when rain is pelting off the windows :0)

It's getting really dark and grey at the moment, I think that it's gonna start raining here soon. And I didn't bring an umbrella so I hope that it stops before I leave work...

Yeah I heard about Roskilde. If I'd been there, I'd want to see Muse who are playing Sunday... Last time I was there, it was raining quite a lot as well but not this bad. I only like Roskilde when it's dry!

So you've started doing some serious work on your speciale then? It's always a good motivation to have a specific date. Are you writing in Danish? In that case, I could do some proof reading if you need it. I certainly appreciated some proof reading before I handed mine in :o)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:49 AM Quote
btw Hanne, Edel told me she doesn't like you very much.

i think it my duty to let you know.

have a nice day !

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:55 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
btw Hanne, Edel told me she doesn't like you very much.

i think it my duty to let you know.

have a nice day !

Thank you, I will cos I don't believe you. Nanananaaaana :oP

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:58 AM Quote
hahaha !

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:02 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:
Morning Missus

It's getting really dark and grey at the moment, I think that it's gonna start raining here soon. And I didn't bring an umbrella so I hope that it stops before I leave work...

Yeah I heard about Roskilde. If I'd been there, I'd want to see Muse who are playing Sunday... Last time I was there, it was raining quite a lot as well but not this bad. I only like Roskilde when it's dry!

So you've started doing some serious work on your speciale then? It's always a good motivation to have a specific date. Are you writing in Danish? In that case, I could do some proof reading if you need it. I certainly appreciated some proof reading before I handed mine in :o)

I was thinking about going on Sunday to see them but its 650kr for a one day ticket so no way. Plus if I had kids with me Id have to pay 250 for Casper.
Yeah have a deadline for September or else Ive to sign under another 'studie ordning' which would entail more exams. That would be daft and need to finish this shite anyway. Now I need to gather whatever journals I need as going to Ireland on 19th and parents dont have internet. Caspers laptop is on wireless so cant be dependant on that. So if I have the shite, can write it up.
So if I can hand it in, in time to get it back if I need to edit some stuff, should be early to mid August.
Thanks a million for the offer but Im writing in English and my sisters going to proof read it. Nice of you to offer though:0)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:35 AM Quote
Edel wrote:

I was thinking about going on Sunday to see them but its 650kr for a one day ticket so no way. Plus if I had kids with me Id have to pay 250 for Casper.
Yeah have a deadline for September or else Ive to sign under another 'studie ordning' which would entail more exams. That would be daft and need to finish this shite anyway. Now I need to gather whatever journals I need as going to Ireland on 19th and parents dont have internet. Caspers laptop is on wireless so cant be dependant on that. So if I have the shite, can write it up.
So if I can hand it in, in time to get it back if I need to edit some stuff, should be early to mid August.
Thanks a million for the offer but Im writing in English and my sisters going to proof read it. Nice of you to offer though:0)

I thought about it too, but that would be the 650 + the trip. I'd rather go see Muse if they come back on their own.

Good luck with your speciale... I know it's hard work but you'll be sooo pleased once you've finished it :oD

NCD
NCD Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:44 AM Quote
Good Luck with your work Edel! You seem to have been working on it forever!! Missed you! X

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:46 AM Quote
NCD wrote:
Good Luck with your work Edel! You seem to have been working on it forever!! Missed you! X

Heya Chicken,
Nah Ive been talking about it forever! Theres always been other stuff to do. But for my mental health Ive gotta take some serious action now
Hows your lot keeping?

NCD
NCD Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 12:32 PM Quote
You're a busy lass, and with kids there's just not enough time in the day (I always wondered why my Mum used to say that! Now I understand!!!)

Nice to see you on here petal... you're still on my "would love to meet" on myspace! Any chance you'll be able to come over here at the end of the year if Travis are touring? We should be finally making it over to San Fran to see Mel in October! ( it only took 4 years!)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:15 AM