harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:
oi! happy independence day!

Happy 4th, Audrey!

enjoy your day off bridget. :) :)

so she's nice as apple pie to you - but me...just write WELCOME on my forehead and be done with it holmes.

Re: FAO American 'Boardies
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
HAPPY HOLIDAY LES AMERICAINS !

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:

Happy 4th, Audrey!

so she's nice as apple pie to you - but me...just write WELCOME on my forehead and be done with it holmes.

hey man, she loves you.
thats nicer to you than shell ever be to me! :P

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 6:44 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
harry potter wrote:
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:

Happy 4th, Audrey!

hey man, she loves you.
thats nicer to you than shell ever be to me! :P

X-D nice one kiddo, nice one.

*sighs*

you're funny.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:23 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
good times. you guys were always throwing firecrackers at each other. you and ralph and cousins having wars. hehe remember the chasers too? was it ralph who got hurt in mexico? i can only remember one war that i participated in. i had on a heavy wool coat cause it was cold so it must have been new years. maybe highschool years. fun with so called illegal fireworks.

I wasn't around when you guys went to that wedding in the valley. Sylvia and I stayed home. And we had the biggest keg party while you guys were gone. ahhahahahaha

I remember...a black cat fire cracker blew up in Ralph's hand. I felt so bad for him, i was kind of afraid of those after that. I didn't want the same thing happening to me. I wouldn't hold a firecracker in my hand for a long time, but i could hold the Roman Candles and the bottle rockets cause they shot out. But in all actuality, the whole thing could've blown up in my hand. Who thinks about that when it's all out war. lol

Bottle Rockets are highly illegal now. You get caught with those things and you are going down. Unless of course you sneak them on the barge during a fireworks show that you doing and shoot those suckers off;) Be sure to duck if ones coming straight for you. Talk about Apocolypse now. Awesome!!!!

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
lol. i just got this BA advertisement>>>

Celebrate Independence Day in style
In recognition of July 4th Independence Day celebrations, we are offering amazing fares across the USA to London in our Club World cabin.

Travel in style this summer, with business class fares to London starting from as little as $999*each way, valid for outbound travel between July 17-September 7, 2007.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:47 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

In recognition of July 4th Independence Day celebrations, we are offering amazing fares across the USA to London in our Club World cabin.

Travel in style this summer, with business class fares to London starting from as little as $999*each way, valid for outbound travel between July 17-September 7, 2007.

LOL...that goes under 'define irony'...haha

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

WTF dude! bahahahahaha

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
[quote="Els*"] good times. you guys were always throwing firecrackers at each other. you and ralph and cousins having wars. hehe remember the chasers too? was it ralph who got hurt in mexico? i can only remember one war that i participated in. i had on a heavy wool coat cause it was cold so it must have been new years. maybe highschool years. fun with so called illegal fireworks.

alramon13 wrote:

I wasn't around when you guys went to that wedding in the valley. Sylvia and I stayed home. And we had the biggest keg party while you guys were gone. ahhahahahaha

naughty naughty lol

alramon13 wrote:
I remember...a black cat fire cracker blew up in Ralph's hand. I felt so bad for him, i was kind of afraid of those after that. I didn't want the same thing happening to me.

we were playing with our 2nd cousins but i couldn't remember if it was ralph or the cousin. they took him to the emergency room and he got treated for burns. he used to hold those firecrackers so long but the fuse was messed up on the one that blew up on him. you had to time the firecrackers just right so they'd blow at the right time.

alramon13 wrote:
I wouldn't hold a firecracker in my hand for a long time, but i could hold the Roman Candles and the bottle rockets cause they shot out. But in all actuality, the whole thing could've blown up in my hand. Who thinks about that when it's all out war. lol

Bottle Rockets are highly illegal now. You get caught with those things and you are going down. Unless of course you sneak them on the barge during a fireworks show that you doing and shoot those suckers off;) Be sure to duck if ones coming straight for you. Talk about Apocolypse now. Awesome!!!!

i remember ya'll would throw those bottle rockets and use them like bazookas. ya'll were a terror. i never mastered the bottle rockets and took me forever to work up the courage to hold those firecrackers.

okay boys and girls. this is the kind of shit you do in small town usa. east and west texas.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

we were playing with our 2nd cousins but i couldn't remember if it was ralph or the cousin. they took him to the emergency room and he got treated for burns. he used to hold those firecrackers so long but the fuse was messed up on the one that blew up on him. you had to time the firecrackers just right so they'd blow at the right time.

i remember ya'll would throw those bottle rockets and use them like bazookas. ya'll were a terror. i never mastered the bottle rockets and took me forever to work up the courage to hold those firecrackers.

okay boys and girls. this is the kind of shit you do in small town usa. east and west texas.

Sounds sick, i know...but it was kind of like playing a game called chicken. The longer you could hold that firecracker in your hand the better. Because if you threw it just at that right time when it blew up in the air, well that was the best. You were the bravest or the stupid one. Good gawd, i'm not as daring as i was when i was a kid/teenager and clear into my 20s. Nothing bad ever happened to me. But with age comes widsom...and that is so true!!!! I just wish that i could remember that. Stupid dares and drunken stoops kept me on the injured list for awhile, but i think i'm over that now. I haven't had a serious injury in...what...a year or two...I'm trying to be good and stay away from all the crazy folks. LOL

I have all these bruises on my arms from over the weekend. We were playing kill the alien with some pool cleaning disc that was in Mike's pool;)

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
kill the alien?

was it baby spice or princess leia?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 10:31 PM