Travis

Spaced
harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
this weekend i started watching season 1 of "spaced" via youtube. i'm really enjoying it. simon pegg and jessica stevenson are very funny (especially jessica).

i'm sure this show is ancient history for you lot in the UK and Ireland but it's nice to find something funny and intelligent like this show on da web.

just wanted to share, carry on.

SPACED Fan Site

haz
xxx

Re: Spaced
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
...i was wonderin' when you'd pop up and post some threads!! ...i'm gonna check this out when i get home...no youtube at work! booo!

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
Got them all on DVD the other day.....I have my favourite part saved on YouTube. 'The Gun Fight', v v v funny :) Simon Pegg is a genius!!!

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
ha i was just about to put that pegg is a genius, everything he does it hilarious and worth watching for sure. haven't seen spaced in a while though

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:42 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
...i was wonderin' when you'd pop up and post some threads!! ...i'm gonna check this out when i get home...no youtube at work! booo!

youtube is very addictive. i can get to it at work but dare not. if you've seen "Shaun of the Dead" and enjoyed it, you'll definitely enjoy this show.

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
It's very easy to watch Spaced and go 'That's in Shaun of the Dead'!!!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:

it's the reverse for me. i can see how "Spaced" influenced the content of the movie, especially in that scene from episode 2 (or 3) when Tim is playing the video game and it seems to be actually alive with the zombies following him around the apartment. it's kind of creepy, there's some creepy laughs in "Spaced" just like "Shaun..."

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

it's the reverse for me. i can see how "Spaced" influenced the content of the movie, especially in that scene from episode 2 (or 3) when Tim is playing the video game and it seems to be actually alive with the zombies following him around the apartment. it's kind of creepy, there's some creepy laughs in "Spaced" just like "Shaun..."

The game is Resident Evil...my boyfriend was playing it last night and I reconised the bit that's in Spaced haha :)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:

The game is Resident Evil...my boyfriend was playing it last night and I reconised the bit that's in Spaced haha :)

i tried playing "Resident Evil" before but it's way too creepy for me. i'm more into "Quake" and "Diablo", they are more fast-moving with a slightly less creepy vibe because of all the shooting and explosions and such.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:35 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

i tried playing "Resident Evil" before but it's way too creepy for me. i'm more into "Quake" and "Diablo", they are more fast-moving with a slightly less creepy vibe because of all the shooting and explosions and such.

diablo...that's spanish for fighting chicken...haha sorry...just thought of talladega nights.

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:36 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

i used to play those two games all the time i.e non stop back in the day when i had free time on my hands, aaahhhhh those were the days
i also loved playing abe's oddysee

groovy
groovy Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 2:09 AM Quote
hurrah a Spaced thread!!! It's quite possibly the only thing I could watch over and over again without getting bored of it woo!

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 8:50 AM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Yeah!! Some zombie's arm came flying out of the window for the guy and I let out this girly scream hahaha!!! Prefer RE4, wicked game :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:03 AM