Travis

Hello, my name is Hanne
Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
and I'm an internet addict.

It's official. I've had withdrawal symptoms all weekend cos my internet connection is down. Obviously, the provider doesn't fix anything on weekends, so even if I called them on Saturday, they'll only come around today or tomorrow.

And obviously, those terrorists decide to hit Glasgow Airport when I can't get on the board *sigh*. Glad that no one was hurt, but still it's scary. It's only been a good month since I was there.

Re: Hello, my name is Hanne
Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
Hahahaha of course you are !

pritty nasty stuff eh! Glad we're flying to E'burgh this time....

how's going ?

sina:)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:07 AM Quote
Stuff's fine, apart from the whole terrorist scare :o/

So are you ready to take off? I really hope you have a safe trip.

Btw, have you seen that Travis are going to play in Swisscheeseland? I don't think it's around the corner from you though, but I'm not sure.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:43 AM Quote
take off is on Wednesday ! yay ! if only I wouldn't have so much work to sort before I go !

Aye I know about them playing in cheeseland but it's way too far because of these blimmin mountains it takes about 8 hours to get there...... I'm quicker going to Scotland ! lol
anyway it's an open air .... not soo keen on them lol

sina:)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:55 AM Quote
Ok, so you won't be going then, I take it :oP

Actually I thought you were leaving today, but you have to work today and tomorrow as well then?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 11:03 AM Quote
nah not going because
1. its' to far and
2. did I tell you that I won tickets to see the Stones ???
2 tickets including train fare to Lausanne and back....David is coming so we make a weekend of it and it's on the weekend before and the weeking before I have students to pick up... are you still following ?? lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 11:28 AM Quote
I think I follow you lol.

And you didn't tell me you won the tickets, it's great!! Which one of the competitions did you win it in?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 11:36 AM Quote
ahh I thought I might not told you.

well this big supermarket chain is celebrating the 10 year jubilee of their points saving scheme so they decided as a reward they would hire the Stones and hold a comp. for the tickets among the members. It's in a stadium - 30'000 peeps .
Anyways, seems I won ! yay trouble is it's too far to get there and home in one day so we had to book a hotel...which turned out quite expensive !

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 12:02 PM Quote
Look at it from the bright side, you did save the tickets :o)

Plus, you've got a good excuse to go away for the weekend. Is it in August?

The internet guy hasn't called yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be repaired today. Gotta get to the bank site to pay a bill. It just has to be this week but I'd like to get it out of the way. And of course I wanna be able to surf in the evening *groan*

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 1:30 PM Quote
well expensive tickets! lol because of D not liking to get up early, we're going on Friday already (gig is on Sat) so we stay for 2 nights. It's on the 11 August.

Och it's a nuissance when you can't get on the net. This has nothing to do with your new modem ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
Right, one night more does make quite a difference. I also suspect that you're not staying in a hostel like the one we stayed in in Zürich? Btw, it's the same day that I'm flying to Turkey, so if I fly over Switzerland, I'll make sure to wave ;o)

I don't think it's got anything to do with the new modem. It's been working fine until now. When I phoned the provider's service line on Saturday morning, the guy said that someone in my area had reported the same problem. No one's called so far so it could also be an 'external' problem. I just don't wanna come home to a broken connection again *groan*

Luis
Luis Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Those terrorists decide to hit Glasgow Airport when I can't get on the board *sigh*. Glad that no one was hurt, but still it's scary. It's only been a good month since I was there.

Wow Hanne, same here, its been a month since we were in Glasgow (with Ursina)!!! I was really scare about it, and let me tell you something, the car found with explosives near the Hyde Park in London was like 100 meters from the hostal I stayed... so ahhhhh thanks god everything is ok and I came back on time :P

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Right, one night more does make quite a difference. I also suspect that you're not staying in a hostel like the one we stayed in in Zürich? Btw, it's the same day that I'm flying to Turkey, so if I fly over Switzerland, I'll make sure to wave ;o)

I don't think it's got anything to do with the new modem. It's been working fine until now. When I phoned the provider's service line on Saturday morning, the guy said that someone in my area had reported the same problem. No one's called so far so it could also be an 'external' problem. I just don't wanna come home to a broken connection again *groan*

hhahaha no hostel this time.... 4 star for D ! lol

I shall look up in the sky for you ! :D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:16 AM Quote
Luis wrote:

Wow Hanne, same here, its been a month since we were in Glasgow (with Ursina)!!! I was really scare about it, and let me tell you something, the car found with explosives near the Hyde Park in London was like 100 meters from the hostal I stayed... so ahhhhh thanks god everything is ok and I came back on time :P

Oh dear, it's like they followed your footsteps! It's just good that the only one who got badly injured was one of the terrorists.

Where's the photos?? I wanna see!! :oP

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:53 PM