Travis

London f*cking media are a disgrace!!
Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
Yesterday:
2 unexploded bombs are found in London and nothing else gets discussed on BBC1 and News 24 most of the day

Today:
2 guys drive a flaming car into the front door of Glasgow Airport and start pouring petrol over themselves and the car..
5 minutes on the BBC1 evening news.

AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH

Give me independence right now

Re: London f*cking media are a disgrace!!
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 5:44 PM Quote
wth, did they survive?

andyp
andyp Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
Ye they survived and have been arrested apparently. But its just the whole way its being treated, like Andy said, and if this were Heathrow or Manchester then it would be all over BBC1 and everything.... Pathetic

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
Won't even pretend I'm the slightest bit surprised. Why it's called the British Broadcasting Corporation I'll never fucking know. If I promise not to watch BBC, can I get my license fee back? Thought not.

audrey
audrey Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
strange. the glasgow thing is all over the news here!

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
strange. the glasgow thing is all over the news here!

Yeah they've got it on News 24 but the regular news bulletin barely spent any time discussing it, before going on to talk about London. As Andy says, if it was Heathrow or Manchester it would be blanket coverage on all channels

feri
feri Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 6:48 PM Quote
lol if it makes you feel better, the London bombs and the Glasgow incident were the main headlines on CBC, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.

Once again, the mass media is trying to create fear in all of us. The new normal.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
wth, did they survive?

Unfortunately they both seem to have survived.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
I heard about this, some dumb idiots again. I'm not being racist but they do this for religion, and sometimes they get a little carried away and sort of brainwashed by the whole thing

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:27 PM Quote
These clowns like most of the world, do not make any distinction between England, Britian and Scotland.

The sooner we get independance and get away from the terrorist magnet that is England the fucking better, in my opinion.

Thank yo very fucking much for making us a target once again and then doing fuck all when it actually happens,

GIVE YOURSELVES A BIG PAT ON THE BACK !!!!

btw This is an attack on the British/English Government, not it's peoples

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
These clowns like most of the world, do not make any distinction between England, Britian and Scotland.

The sooner we get independance and get away from the terrorist magnet that is England the fucking better, in my opinion.

Thank yo very fucking much for making us a target once again and then doing fuck all when it actually happens,

I'M WITH YOU, IF PEOPLE STAYED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM

No offence to immegrants here, it's just they are ridiculous

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:38 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Its alright saying that , but who is to say that if we were independent we wouldnt have sent troops?
Its alleged that the majority of special forces in the uk are scottish.
Any way we are still westerners and thats the biggest problem. Wheter we are british or scottish is irrelevent to this lot.All westerners are infidels.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:45 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Its alright saying that , but who is to say that if we were independent we wouldnt have sent troops?
Its alleged that the majority of special forces in the uk are scottish.
Any way we are still westerners and thats the biggest problem. Wheter we are british or scottish is irrelevent to this lot.All westerners are infidels.

Maybe but living in Ireland I have noticed a certain affinity between The Irish and any other struggling for independance nation. If we make the destinction then the world will eventually follow suit.

Also the point being if we had sent troops at least it would have been our own decision, instead of Blair deciding that American Fighters can take off from Scottish airbases to bomb Baghdad, or the English government deciding that the biggest strategic target in the cold war should be the Holy Loch!!

I do agree with you on the whole infadel thing tho' which is quite scary, how do you debate something like that??

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
I heard about this, some dumb idiots again. I'm not being racist but they do this for religion, and sometimes they get a little carried away and sort of brainwashed by the whole thing

OR...could these be possibly the most selfish act of all???

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

I'M WITH YOU, IF PEOPLE STAYED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM

No offence to immegrants here, it's just they are ridiculous

Ohhhh, Swing and a Miss.

That's very racist, to be honest

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:32 AM