Travis

3 times and you loose
bullyweeben
bullyweeben Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 3:50 PM Quote
I just saw a music video for it on youtube, saying it was the new single, i'm confused, i thought the new single was selfish jean?

Re: 3 times and you loose
paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 3:55 PM Quote
It is. YouTube is wrong. Go to the weestore if you don't believe me

They want to make a video for each song on this album, and they've already done 3 Times, Closer, Jean, Big Chair and Sailing Away

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 5:35 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

They want to make a video for each song on this album, and they've already done 3 Times, Closer, Jean, Big Chair and Sailing Away

They've made videos to Big Chair and Sailing Away? Hmm... Have i missed something or have you been let in on some privileged info? :)

Evelyn

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
paul_c wrote:

They've made videos to Big Chair and Sailing Away? Hmm... Have i missed something or have you been let in on some privileged info? :)

Evelyn

You've missed something

Sailing Away

Big Chair

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

You've missed something

Sailing Away

Big Chair

Oh, you meant these videos. Yes, yes, i've seen them.

But surely the Big Chair one isn't an official video?? I mean, it's not even a... video, you know *confused* And it hasn't been uploaded by travismovies or Independiente.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
paul_c wrote:

You've missed something

Sailing Away

Big Chair

Oh, you meant these videos. Yes, yes, i've seen them.

But surely the Big Chair one isn't an official video?? I mean, it's not even a... video, you know *confused* And it hasn't been uploaded by travismovies or Independiente.

Nah the Big Chair video certainly doesn't look official to me. And I didn't think Travis themselves had anything to do with the Sailing Away video either, although I could be wrong.

joemono
joemono Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
The Big Chair one can't possibly be an official Travis video. I'm hoping the same for Sailing Away, cause it's just not any good in my opinion.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:53 AM