Travis

Opening Act for US Tour
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
If you haven't seen it, check under Travis News. It was posted today. I haven't heard what this guy sounds like as i don't have a sound card on my computer, but I just spoke to Els and she said she was listening to a rendition of Elo's can't get it out of my head. Nice!!! I'll check him out in New York and see if i like it. If i do, i'll be sure to go to the shows early, if i don't...i'll be at some bar beforehand having pre-show cocktails. LOL

Re: Opening Act for US Tour
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:08 PM Quote
...lol...quite the plan...my friends and i do the same thing...pre-show, post-show, it's always a good time for cocktails!!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:11 PM Quote
great thanks for the head's up. i really need to check out nore of this site than the msgboards no doubt.

john paul white, well i suppose i should check some shit out and if it blows i'll be propping up the bar for a few more mins before the Travis train pulls innae btown.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
...lol...quite the plan...my friends and i do the same thing...pre-show, post-show, it's always a good time for cocktails!!

It's the only way to do it. Gets you in a rockin good mood, eh? And when you're doing the traveling band deal, combining your vacation with what you love best, live music, well there should be many many good times spent at bars in between visits to historical monuments, of course.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
great thanks for the head's up. i really need to check out nore of this site than the msgboards no doubt.

john paul white, well i suppose i should check some shit out and if it blows i'll be propping up the bar for a few more mins before the Travis train pulls innae btown.

Travis train...beats the Dane train...hopefully you "get" what i mean...

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:22 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

That's the spirits. Nice that there's myspace, cause hey, if it's not for you, then you know what you've got to do;) Another drink, please!!!

It was a freak deal that i checked out the various windows on Travis' website, as i hardly ever do in any bands official site. But we are talking Travis and this is actually the only official band site i go to. I just decided, hey, let's see what we got here. It's quite nice, you know.

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
lol

knl
knl Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 12:46 AM Quote
I posted this news a few days ago and nobody cared. What gives?

My forum post

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:42 AM Quote
I for one don't get on the message boards every day. You shouldn't take things personal when it comes to a messageboard.

knl
knl Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:05 AM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
I for one don't get on the message boards every day. You shouldn't take things personal when it comes to a messageboard.

Ha. I'm not taking it personal. I just think it's strange that I had posted the news before it had been posted on the News section of the website and nobody cared.

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 5:06 AM Quote
ahhhh do you want sympathy wah wah wah :D

i wasn't around a few days ago and so its news to me as well

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:29 PM