Travis

Sherwood Forest
Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:24 PM Quote
I hope the rain holds back til after saturday! Anymore flooding n it will be impossible to get there!

Re: Sherwood Forest
Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
can you send some rain our way so it will put out the forest fires in the area.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:39 PM Quote
Yeah sure we have too much here and everywhere is flooded!

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:45 PM Quote
its feast or famine

i hope you're not getting to soggy. are you having to transport by boat?

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:55 PM Quote
My house is high up so Im ok. Its just alot of the surounding areas that have flooded.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
my heart goes out to you, those that are close to or in the flood area,

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:14 PM Quote
how high is the water?

when i lived in houston, we had some big floods down there. the bayous would overflow and cause major flooding. i feel for those who have water in their homes.

we've got the fires going in cali. i was in south lake tahoe when the fire started there. at least 200 homes burned and some lost everything. that fire burned so quickly. most of the homes that were burned, happened within the first few hours. i think i'm still a bit traumatized by the incident.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
I'll be fine. If my house ever flooded most of the country would have to be under water! Its just getting anywhere thats gonna be difficult. All the trains are cancelled and some roads closed.

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
My mum only lives 6 miles from the forest and she didnt have any flooding so it maybe ok!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
les hope the weather will be ok and it wont get cancelled, cos the more gigs i go to, the more excited it get.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
Phew! Maybe we will be ok! Good job I have a lift as there are no trains running from sheffield. As long as it doesnt rain again much will be ok, just have to set off earlier incase roads are still closed.

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
surely the trains will run by saturday dont you think? My friends couldnt get home from the gig on sunday at 02 as trains, flights and coaches were apparantly cancelled. When they did they found their house was flooded!

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
Thats terrible!!! Hopefully the trains will be running but the lines around here are so bad it doesnt take much to shut them down!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
please keep us posted on the weather then, thanks

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
how high is the water?

when i lived in houston, we had some big floods down there. the bayous would overflow and cause major flooding. i feel for those who have water in their homes.

we've got the fires going in cali. i was in south lake tahoe when the fire started there. at least 200 homes burned and some lost everything. that fire burned so quickly. most of the homes that were burned, happened within the first few hours. i think i'm still a bit traumatized by the incident.

That sounds awful Els* Scary shite

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:58 PM