Travis

Any Los Angeles, CA dates planned?
ntiles
ntiles Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote
Does anyone know if there are any Travis tour dates planned for west coast of US? notice they have east coast and mid west planned for this summer, but nothing for west coast. Any info would be appreciated...

Re: Any Los Angeles, CA dates planned?
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:15 PM Quote
i wishh

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
San FRANcisco ?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
I second the San Francisco....motion passed? please?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
omg! i had to resort to buying tickets for the Dallas show!! thankfully i have a brother (sorta) who lives out there! .... i think us west coasters need to organize a massive road trip if (when?) the lads swing 'round our way!! heeheee!! ;)

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
westcoast tour, thats what we need. :D

i'm seeing them in 3 weeks, going to NYC.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 5:53 PM Quote
I would love Travis to do a West Coast tour in the fall. Dream date...San Francisco on Saturday, October 13;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 5:56 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
I would love Travis to do a West Coast tour in the fall. Dream date...San Francisco on Saturday, October 13;)

birthday i presume?? :)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
You got it! I sorta have plans, but that could change in One New York minute...but only for these guys.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:03 PM Quote
i hear ya!! i'd drop anything and everything for these guys!! haha...my friends all think i'm nuts...i know you all understand perfectly though!! (which is why i heart you guys more!! LOL)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
Yes, we understand. I try to not be so insane about a rock group that i make my friends crazy and they roll their eyes at me, but i have favorites. Travis is at the top of my list right now. They just topped it with this record.

And what's not to like. These guys are really good guys and they make great music. I like bands that bring a positive into the world, who wants to be dragged down. It's all about feeling good and they make me feel good. As for my friends, they haven't ragged on me about Travis. It's shocking!!! But this is all kind of new to me. This summer is the first time that i have travelled to see Travis anywhere other than California.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:25 PM Quote
this will be my first time as well!! for the Dallas show...i was a little shocked after i bought my airline ticket...i couldn't believe i really went through with it! haha...my friend kim and i are planning a road trip if they come to the west coast! i'm sure we'll run in to each other somehwere along the way!! *thumbs up*

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
Please please please San Francisco!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:44 PM Quote
Cool. Looking forward to meeting you one of these days.

I'm traveling to Texas (Austin/Houston) to see the band as well, but not the Dallas show. Ha...i won't get into that. I'm originally from Houston. Can't resist seeing Travis in Texas. I am still a Texan at heart. I still have the Texas accent too, even tho i've lived here in the San Francisco area for 8 years now. I'm hooking up with friends in Austin and well i have family and tons of friends in Houston. It's gonna be a major party, those Texas shows. I'm very excited.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
Rock on!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:41 PM