Travis

   
Message for the authorities
babbelerik
Posts: 211
babbelerik Posted Fri 12 Feb, 2016 8:19 PM Quote
I think it's about time to register the upcoming tour and add the two shows of January to the archive so people can upload pictures and show they were there etc.

 
Re: Message for the authorities
Dypebooggep
Posts:
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 14 Feb, 2016 9:22 AM Quote
babbelerik wrote:
I think it's about time to register the upcoming tour and add the two shows of January to the archive so people can upload pictures and show they were there etc.


I come to the forum everyday and before leaving, I check Live Dates and Tour Archive just in case ... but nope.. not yet..
eheh...
 
Re: Message for the authorities
babbelerik
Posts: 211
babbelerik Posted Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:44 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
babbelerik wrote:
I think it's about time to register the upcoming tour and add the two shows of January to the archive so people can upload pictures and show they were there etc.


I come to the forum everyday and before leaving, I check Live Dates and Tour Archive just in case ... but nope.. not yet..
eheh...


Yes so do I, it feels like the longer time passes, the less people are gonna engage in it and write reviews etc. Very sad!
 
Re: Message for the authorities
Dypebooggep
Posts:
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 15 Feb, 2016 10:01 PM Quote
I hope the reason they didn't add those shows to the list is because the team is working on a brand new website which is badly needed (as well as a new messageboard!).

-Cyril
 
Re: Message for the authorities
babbelerik
Posts: 211
babbelerik Posted Tue 16 Feb, 2016 2:26 AM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
I hope the reason they didn't add those shows to the list is because the team is working on a brand new website which is badly needed (as well as a new messageboard!).

-Cyril


Hm I've got to say I love this website, in what way do you think it could be improved?
 
Re: Message for the authorities
Dypebooggep
Posts:
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 16 Feb, 2016 10:17 AM Quote
babbelerik wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:
I hope the reason they didn't add those shows to the list is because the team is working on a brand new website which is badly needed (as well as a new messageboard!).

-Cyril


Hm I've got to say I love this website, in what way do you think it could be improved?

The website is great, but it's a little old.. the thing with the users(I lost my password and join the forum again in 2013 and I can't use my name or photo in the posts) should be fixed ...
It's nice and kind of retro :P... but maybe a new website might help people to be more active!..

~Tuk
 
Re: Message for the authorities
babbelerik
Posts: 211
babbelerik Posted Tue 16 Feb, 2016 11:08 AM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
babbelerik wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:
I hope the reason they didn't add those shows to the list is because the team is working on a brand new website which is badly needed (as well as a new messageboard!).

-Cyril


Hm I've got to say I love this website, in what way do you think it could be improved?

The website is great, but it's a little old.. the thing with the users(I lost my password and join the forum again in 2013 and I can't use my name or photo in the posts) should be fixed ...
It's nice and kind of retro :P... but maybe a new website might help people to be more active!..

~Tuk


Ah yes the username dilemma of course.
 
Pages [1] All Times GMT Current Time 5:31 PM
Post Reply