Travis

Paralysed
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2016 7:08 PM Quote

Hello! I wanted to write a few things about my feelings about this song. I have heard so far 5 songs from the new album and I can't tell which one is my favourite, probably animals. But there was something about this song... It was the 5th song at Northamptons gig and something changed for me. Everything at Once is so amazing live, but when I heard this song live... I always hear people complaining about travis "they're too pop, too soft, even boring". Well, they can't be more wrong. This song live has so much energy. I was lucky enough to be in front of Andy for this gig and the passion he shows while he's playing the guitar it's contagious(specially when he smiles and turn his eyes away shy). But I had the feeling I was living the entrance into a new era. Travis looked so professional, so grown, so rockers. And I was a proud fan. I can't wait to her the album version, but I'm sure I'm going to love it.
I just wanted to share this thought with everyone else, to see if anyone else agrees with me!
Can't wait for the new album. Five songs so far and I love it.

Tuk~

Re: Paralysed
fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2016 12:50 AM Quote
Oh, they've grown alright! Last album reflected that transition. So glad you had the chance to be there. Can't wait to listen the whole album. So far, opinions are excellent, from the best possible critics: fans.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:54 PM