Travis

The 'Where You Stand' album chords
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 05 Dec, 2013 3:10 PM Quote
Hi,
I'm a novice guitar player and love more than anything to play Travis's songs. I already found a few chords on Ultimate-Guitar or on these boards and made one for the song 'Mother'. It could be nice if we can put them all together in this topic and then see who has/is willing to try/knows someone to tab the rest of the record :)

1. Mother
2. Moving
3. Reminder
4. Where You Stand
5. Warning Sign
6. Another Guy
7. A Different Room
8. New Shoes
9. On My Wall
10. Boxes
11. The Big Screen

I'm glad I made this topic, didn't know someone tabbed Boxes and A Different Room. Thanks to everyone who did thoses tabs and if you ever try my transcription of Mother, let me know what you think ;)

Re: The 'Where You Stand' album chords
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Tue 17 Dec, 2013 3:59 AM Quote
Hi!

I'm a novice guitar player too and this is a great topic! Does anyone have the tab of the Moving by any chance? The one on ultimate guitar has only the chords and I wanted to play the other guitar.

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Tue 17 Dec, 2013 12:17 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Hi!

I'm a novice guitar player too and this is a great topic! Does anyone have the tab of the Moving by any chance? The one on ultimate guitar has only the chords and I wanted to play the other guitar.

I believe there aareat least 1 more part looping and one of them you should figure out if you played around on the 3 fret / open strings of B and e... I think. I'm quite far away from a guitar at the moment so I can't check it for you.

Erik

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:21 AM Quote
See link below, I put up this tab quite a while ago, I am sure it's pretty good!

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=14430

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Dec, 2013 9:08 PM Quote
I haven't tried, but On My Wall sounds like the same chords as Follow The Light (although the Capo may be in a different place)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 17 Jan, 2014 3:23 PM Quote
I need to try this out, thanks.

anta
anta Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2014 6:19 PM Quote
I've figure out how to play new shoes...

Just watch the video in this link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=836573356358219&set=vb.100000166865036&type=3&theater

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 31 May, 2014 6:09 PM Quote
I've tabbed Reminder and New shoes a while ago. They're on Ultimate-guitar.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:05 AM